Chapter 38 Spilling Dog Blood

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 38 Spilling Dog Blood

    The atmosphere was stiff, and after a pause, Li Ji reluctantly opened his mouth and said, "That's the truth. But Er Gouzi grew up in a different environment from ordinary people, and his mood is also different. I have mentioned this to him no less than ten times when he came to my house. If he is really interested, his wife and children are now pregnant."

    This makes sense, after all, although Li Ji is an elder, he is two years younger than Er Gouzi. There is no reason to force consent.

    The old man smiled and said: "You and I know that people with soft ears are not forced. But it can't always be like this. Er Gouzi is also nineteen this year, and other children in the village will be naughty when they are so old. He is from the mountains. He's not sensible yet when he grows up, if he becomes sensible in the future, maybe you, the fourth uncle, will be blamed for not finding a wife for him and delaying him."

    These words were like a heavy hammer hitting Li Ji's heart. Intellectually, the old man was right; but emotionally, Li Ji wanted to refute. I just don't know what to say back.

    Li Ji clenched his fists and said nothing.

    The old man continued: "I know you are thin-skinned. If you don't agree with Er Gouzi about this matter once or twice, you are embarrassed to say it. I am a thick-skinned old man, and Er Gouzi still has to call me Grandpa, you I can't suppress him, but I can suppress him. It's all for his own good, and he will know when he understands the matter in the future." A few months

    ago, Li Ji used his seniority to suppress Gao Orion. In a month's time, he was punished.

    Li Ji has only one elder in the village, the old man, but this one elder is enough. Others come to say goodbye, either of the same generation or the junior generation, and it will be fine if Li Ji dismisses it, but the elders are here, even if they are separated by many important relationships, they are still the old masters of the same family, and the strength of speaking in the village is stronger than that of the village head. .

    "When we make a decision, we always ask the younger generation's wishes. If we force it, it will be a waste of work if they don't appreciate it." Li Ji said struggling.

    How could the old man keep this sentence in his heart? As the longest-lived birthday star in the village, he has never had a bad time in these years.

    "Either you say you are soft-hearted, and thanks to your high seniority, or you don't know what kind of bullying you will be. Well, it's all for Er Gouzi's good, and I will be the bad guy. The old Zhao family girl Yu Mother, I think she is a good girl, worthy of Er Gouzi. Tomorrow, I will call the girl over, let them get to know each other, and then find someone to find a good life to live with. This house is newly built, there is a new house, you live together It's okay, it's time for you to get married, and Uncle Er will find you a good girl tomorrow, and you can move back when you get married." Moving back is

    Li Ji's original house. After Er Gouzi got married, of course Li Ji, an outsider, didn't say that he would stay here.

    After the old man finished speaking, he asked his grandson to help him leave. He lived for more than seventy years, and all his children died. Fortunately, his grandson is filial, and he is living a very smooth life now.