Chapter 133 Blossoms Everywhere

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 133 Blossoms Everywhere

    The morning glow casts over from a distance, and the weeds on the roadside are also glowing red.

    The team that tasted it spread far away in front of Li Ji's house. With a sound, Shen Tianzhan dressed up in court clothes and stood there to be watched by everyone.

    Little Tudou was standing beside him, wearing warm gold on his forehead, and a hair crown of Dongzhu hair. Nai He didn't have many smiles on her face. Look at Shen Tianzhan for a while, and look at the crowd for a while.

    Don't know when we will see you again today. Little Tudou has completely walked out of this unknown village. It is unknown whether the future will be full of dragons or full of thorns.

    Li Ji and Er Gouzi stood in front of Shen Tianzhan, looking at each other speechlessly.

    The three of them just looked at each other for a long time, remembering each other's appearance. It was Shen Tianzhan who spoke first: "You guys have a good time, I don't know how long it will be since you are gone for your father. If you have time, someone will take you to Beijing, and if you change your residence, someone will send me a letter in time." Shen Tianzhan left most of the servants behind

    . Come down to serve the two of you. Although the two of them don't need anyone to serve them. But in the future, if the two have disputes, the servants will always be able to help solve the problem if they are numerous and powerful. With these people taking care of him, Shen Tianzhan can feel more at ease when he leaves.

    Li Jihong opened his eyes and spoke a little choked up: "I thought that after the war was over, our family would be able to stay together forever. We are not as good as God, and Er Gouzi and I have become two people again." "The two of us are not good

    . "Shen Tianzhan forced a smile and said: "Without me disturbing you two bastards, I'm afraid you will have fun secretly."

    Li Ji shook his head: "You said that the younger generation should be instructed by their father when they get married. Neither of us You, how can you do it?"

    Shen Tianzhan laughed to anyone's heart this time. Look at Er Gouzi, and reach out to touch Er Gouzi's face. You can vaguely see Li Yan's appearance from Er Gouzi's eyebrows. This is the last trace of Li Yan left in the world, and it is also his only child.

    The child who used to think about it day and night now has someone he likes and lives happily. As a father, he naturally has nothing else to ask for.

    "Changan, promise father, don't forget everything when you think of Xiao Ji. Occasionally think about me as a father, maybe you think too much, and I can dream of looking for you more." Er Gouzi understood in his heart this

    time We don't know when we will see each other again. Feeling uncomfortable, I nodded.

    Er Gouzi didn't respond, and Shen Tianzhan got used to it. Sliding his hands from his face to his shoulders, pressing on Er Gouzi's strong shoulders, he knew clearly that the child in front of him was already an upright man. He no longer needs anyone's protection, and he can live well without anyone.