Chapter 106 Finally Going Home

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 106 Finally Going Home

    For the magistrate, Er Gouzi's change is a good thing.

    The magistrate reached out and patted Er Gouzi on the shoulder, and smiled lightly: "Go back, Dad is waiting for you to come back here."

    Er Gouzi left through the main entrance. Walking towards the carriage, he glanced back at the open gate, and the magistrate standing inside the gate. Turned around and got into the carriage. Then the carriage left, leaving only a group of servants and the magistrate.

    The county magistrate has become an adult again. There are many servants in the mansion, but none of them are his relatives. The only relative, but his heart is not here right now.

    Can't stop, can't stop.

    The housekeeper came over to comfort him and said, "The uncle said that he will come back often in the future. The children on both sides are all grown up, so it's just that the uncle likes to travel far away. Remember that this is home, and it's great to come back and rest your feet. "

    The county magistrate also thought so in his heart. Originally, the child was found with great difficulty. Originally, it hadn't appeared in the past twenty years, and the days after that should not cause trouble to Er Gouzi.

    If it were another person, he would definitely feel that he should treat the child doubly well, keep the child, and make up for everything that was missing in the past thousands of times and a hundred times.

    But the county magistrate is an open-minded father, and he would think from Er Gouzi's point of view. Not all love is right. "For your own good" "I do this because I love you" is never a reason to force people.

    The county magistrate wanted to compensate Er Gouzi on the premise of not violating Er Gouzi's wishes and bringing Er Gouzi more convenience.

    "It's very hot this day. We have ice here, which is convenient for relieving the heat. But if I go back, I'm afraid it will be very difficult. I will arrange for someone to secretly dig two icehouses on the mountain near their home. This year, I will try to send them Let’s use some ice cubes.”

    The magistrate turned around and walked into the gate. The family members closed the gate, and with the sound of the two doors closing, the county magistrate became lonely again in this house.

    Er Gouzi sat in the carriage. The carriage was not very big, but it was very comfortable to get in, and refreshments were placed. Er Gouzi tasted good.

    It tasted good, Er Gouzi's first thought was that Li Ji would like to eat it, so he didn't move any more, just waited to get home and eat it with Li Ji.

    The carriage had to go out of the city for a certain distance, and then Er Gouzi's carriage circled back to Li Ji's side. The current pair will have to pretend to walk another day.

    The time when I miss each other the most is probably before meeting each other.

    Sitting in the carriage, Er Gouzi couldn't help but wonder how Li Ji would behave after seeing him.