Chapter 37 The old lady came to the door [the fourth update in ten consecutive u

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 37 The old lady came to the door [the fourth update in ten consecutive updates]

    Li Ji looked at the two cows, they looked quite strong, and saw the woman crying sadly, most of what he said was true.

    Li Ji originally wanted to raise a cow, but it doesn’t matter if there are too many cows. Left and right cows are easier to take care of than pigs. It’s enough to let them go out during the day and provide enough water. Three are enough, but there is definitely not enough space for the livestock pen. to expand.

    Li Ji looked back at Er Gouzi, but it was useless to ask Er Gouzi about it, Li Ji still made the decision.

    The left and right families have a lot of money, and they have raised so many pigs, not bad for these three cows.

    "Then let's stop raising sheep, sister-in-law. I'll give you the money directly, and I'll take the cow away."

    An adult cow costs three pennies, and two calves are considered cheap, a total of two pennies. Added together is Jiuguan money. Now silver is worth a lot, one tael of silver is worth more than 1,300 copper plates, and the usual money is 1,000 copper plates. After careful calculation, the three cows are only a little more than four taels of silver.

    A lot of money was spent to build a big house, piggy is worthless, and the price of this cow is several times that of a pig. Calculate the money spent on buying livestock today, and the family savings is less than five taels of silver.

    These five taels of silver are enough for an ordinary family to live a good life for a few years, but Er Gouzi can eat it, and these silver are used to buy rice, and it is only enough for Er Gouzi to eat for a year.

    Bring the cattle back to the village, and try to keep the path as inconspicuous as possible. In the past, every time he bought something good, or Er Gouzi made a lot of money selling leather, Li Ji would show off a little bit, wishing that the whole village would know that now Li Ji has behaved himself.

    Because Er Gouzi's leather is good, the tree is big and attracts the wind. At that time, Gao Orion had a crooked mind, probably because of this. And because Er Gouzi can make money, many people in the village regard him as a wealthy son-in-law. Recently, more and more people inquire about Er Gouzi's marriage.

    So as time went by, he took back the show off with a little childishness, and replaced it with a low-key as much as possible, how do you say it? Making a fortune in silence is the kingly way.

    After taking the three cows home, Li Ji took Er Gouzi to the mountains to cut grass and feed the cows.

    The grass in the mountains eats all the cows that can be seen. When Li Ji was a child, he helped his relatives feed the cows. He heard that the cow was brought by his wife as a dowry, but it was already half-old when it was delivered, and it died within a few years. up.

    After helping to feed, Li Ji knew what to do.

    Carrying big baskets on their backs, both of them mowed a basket full of grass, and when they got home, they grabbed them into the cattle trough when they entered the livestock pen.