Chapter 127 Li Ji's Birthday

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 127 Li Ji's Birthday

    Li Ji's words made sense, but it seemed that Li Chang was being unreasonable.

    Although Li Ji didn't give much convenience to his nephews in the past two years, he didn't do much to Li Chang either. At least compared to the general relationship between uncle and nephew, no one can treat his nephew like Li Ji.

    Before that, Li Chang only thought that he had been wronged and that he had lost less. Little Tudou didn't know how to help Li Tian even when he was developed. But think about it. All of these are based on the standpoint of "relatives should", and any one of them is unreasonable.

    Li Chang also wanted to understand that he used the strength of alcohol to come here and make a fool of himself. Li Jilun's seniority is an uncle, but his secret love year is an eighteen-year-old child who has not yet married.

    The aura on Li Chang's body is much smaller. Confused, he said in a low voice: "I'm also thinking about our old Li's family. Little Tudou has become someone else's child, so it has nothing to do with our family. Only Xiaotian has studied in our family. If he is successful, our old Li's family will not Is there any light?"

    Li Ji replied: "Have you forgotten what I said at the time? What did I say when I sent the two brothers to the city to study culture? I never said that studying is for the sake of success." Yes! The magistrate’s words are very good. Studying has never been for the purpose of getting promoted and getting rich, but for the purpose of knowing right from wrong and knowing etiquette. If you study and only focus on calculating gains and losses, what’s the use of a businessman who sells all over the street? You don’t want to go Blaming Xiaotian for his incompetence. You, father, have been calculating all day that I have this and lose that, so it’s no wonder that the child is not as good as the county magistrate." Li Ji's words were serious, but he couldn't wake up if he did

    n't hit hard.

    Li Chang was silent this time. No matter how old you are, you can't compare with Li Ji's vision. If you say blame, Li Ji can't really blame the Tao family. The height gap caused by the difference makes Li Chang feel uncomfortable, which is a very normal thing in itself.

    It's just that this discomfort must be resolved as soon as possible, otherwise it will become a dead end after a long time, and it will really become a hatred.

    I'm not afraid of feeling injustice and complaining, but I'm afraid that if I don't speak out, it will be suppressed in my heart.

    If it really takes a long time, then the relationship between relatives will really be born.

    Li Chang was speechless when Li Ji said the same thing, but it was Li Ji who asked him to go back and think about it for himself. Li Ji felt angry in his stomach, but he gave Li Chang a scolding, and he finally let go of his anger.

    The two drank tea and rested for a while, and someone from the county magistrate invited them over.

    Entering the county magistrate's tent, Little Tudou was holding a book and was reading at this time. He raised his eyes and saw the two of them, and lowered his eyes again.