Chapter 5

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 5

    After eating and drinking, Li Ji stood in the courtyard and looked at everything in the courtyard, but felt that the courtyard was too clean.

    The family was separated before he was born, and his family was poor. At that time, the elder brother was the eldest son, so his parents gave almost all their belongings to the elder brother to run his own business, so there was nothing in the family since Li Ji was born.

    When father was gone, all the things that could be sold in the family were sold to father for medical treatment. Now that father left, the only thing left for Li Ji was this dilapidated house. There was no food for the first year, and the eldest brother was still helping to survive. Later, the eldest brother disappeared, and the fourteen-year-old Li Ji could only persevere alone.

    He is a senior in the village, so he can't just go to someone else's house to be raised by others, he can only support himself.

    The rice was cooked, and Er Gouzi almost cooked it by smelling the smell of the rice. Li Ji urged him to put on the cotton padded coat, but Er Gouzi moved his body unaccustomed to it, and finally managed not to take it off.

    After the two had eaten, Er Gouzi rubbed his belly and thought about it. Er Gouzi is a simple person who puts everything on his face. When Li Ji asked him what was wrong, Er Gouzi pursed his lips and thought for a while before saying a word.

    "Meat."

    Li Ji understood that he wanted to eat meat. That's right, with Er Gouzi's ability, there is never a shortage of meat on the mountain, but when he comes here, he clears porridge and side dishes every day, no, it's clear porridge and pickles. Just kill two chickens to satisfy your hunger, and save the rest for eggs, which are similar to meat, and they are quite filling." "

    I'll catch them." Er Gouzi didn't understand Li Ji's words, after all, in his impression The meat is all caught.

    Li Ji thought about the distance from here to the place where there are many prey on the mountain, and he was a little worried: "Forget it, it's winter, so let's not go."

    Er Gouzi listened to him and thought it was Pointing to two people, Er Gouzi shook his head and pointed at himself: "I'll go, you won't go."

    Knowing that Er Gouzi had misunderstood, Li Ji didn't know how to explain it, so he wanted to cry without tears: "Are you really gluttonous?"

    Er Gouzi nodded, and Li Ji thought that Er Gouzi would not be in danger after living on the mountain for so many years, so he had to agree. There is a rough weapon brought back by Er Gouzi at home. Er Gouzi is not suitable for the clothes he is wearing, so he is strictly reminded by Li Ji not to take them off.

    Li Ji sent Er Gouzi directly to the entrance of the village, and watched Er Gouzi enter the mountain without forgetting to tell him not to go far and come back early.

    I went down to the coal kiln to have a look, because it was for my own use, and I didn't want to make it very good. It took more than a day, and the charcoal could be ready.