Chapter 80 The Second Dog Daddy Appears

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 80 The Second Dog Daddy Appears

    Zhao Ruyue's mood at this time was a little complicated.

    Surprised and happy, confused and nervous.

    At the beginning, she was accepted by the county magistrate, but she was not given a decent title. The county magistrate asked her to go back to the village to inquire about the news. She thought that the good times would come like this, but she never expected that when she went back to the village and told the whole story, the county magistrate seemed to have forgotten her. found her.

    She was originally the maidservant next to the county magistrate's daughter, but she hooked up with the county magistrate. This made the young lady gossip, and she began to dislike Zhao Ruyue.

    It is understandable, who can tolerate the woman who seduces his own father by his side?

    The eldest miss didn't want to see her, and the county magistrate not only didn't give her an identity, but he didn't even see her. There are quite a few beautiful maids in the mansion, and she is no less than Zhao Ruyue. The servants will step on the high and bow down. These days, Zhao Ruyue is getting worse day by day. The servants who thought she was going to become the master in the past and wanted to please her started to get worse. Bullying her, she thought that she would never have a bright future in this life.

    Unexpectedly, there is great news right now.

    If the magistrate wanted to see her, he asked the magistrate to take her there himself. What does it mean? Zhao Ruyue, who had been up and down in the house for a long time, knew it all too well.

    The big families have a crush on each other, and the maids in each other's house will send them over without saying a word, which is no different from giving gifts, such as the relationship between the county magistrate and the county magistrate, the magistrate of the county has a crush on Zhao Ruyue, and the magistrate is that Happy to send her there.

    If you can call her by name, you will definitely not treat her badly, and maybe better days will come in the future.

    The county magistrate also thought so. Although the magistrate had never met Zhao Ruyue, it was not impossible to be attracted to Zhao Ruyue if he heard other people's words. So when I was at home, I specially dressed up Zhao Ruyue.

    As for how to please the county magistrate, the county magistrate also has a headache. Gifts and money are not required except for seasonal supplies. He also thought about giving beauties before, and the county magistrate almost got angry with him. The county magistrate can't directly build a bridge of interests to check each other, so he can only carefully please him.

    Now, if the magistrate of the county is really enlightened and accepts Zhao Ruyue, the relationship will be further improved in the future, and the county magistrate will not have to worry about it like now.

    "Just remember, don't say a single word you shouldn't say when you get there. If you really lose face, it is a blessing you have cultivated in eight lifetimes. If you don't succeed, don't tell me stupid things and go out to bring me disaster. Remember?" Outside the county yamen, the county magistrate first taught Zhao Ruyue in the carriage.