Chapter 91 The tricky was discovered【Riwan】(2)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 91 The tricky was discovered【Riwan】(2)

    You can guess the entanglement of the county magistrate at this time. If Er Gouzi grew up with the county magistrate, then Li Ji might have been kicked out of the mansion by now. But their father and son have no relationship foundation now. Obviously, when Er Gouzi chose Li Ji, he would not look back at the magistrate.

    The county magistrate feels guilty about Er Gouzi, which is one of the main reasons why he cannot be a vigorous and resolute father.

    Is it hard to really agree to the two of them being together?

    The county magistrate couldn't imagine what it would be like for outsiders to say that the county magistrate's son had broken sleeves. What kind of ostracism and ridicule will Er Gouzi receive in the future? These are realities, and cannot be resolved by mutual affection.

    Not to mention two men, even if there is too much difference in status between men and women, the one with the higher status will still be made fun of, let alone two men with disparity in status.

    The author has something to say: [Follow-up of the donation]

    The donation of RMB 143.89 has been donated, and the Weibo account is temporarily unable to log in. You can post screenshots in the group~

    I hope everything is well.

    [Tweet]

    Recommend the salty egg article of a friend, "'Waste material' should be self-improvement"

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes