Chapter 121 Camp Planning

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 121 Camp Planning

    Camp on the mountain. The land has been reclaimed, and many trees have been felled.

    Except for the branches that were cut down for weaving the fence, the rest were packed up and piled up together. Some of the people who came up knew how to build houses, and the land inside the fence was almost reclaimed. Before the reclamation, a piece of land was purposely left out, and now it is used for building houses.

    The building still needs to be built, a wooden house, but many parts still need stones to make a house take shape.

    There are plenty of stone hills, but not many suitable for building houses. Smaller crushed stones can be used as foundations. Larger stones can only be broken into small pieces with great effort.

    Of course, building a house cannot be the same as at the foot of the mountain, where each family has a house. Sendai thought for a long time before deciding to build a house like a shop. A long house, divided into rooms one by one. It can not only save space, but also reduce the consumption of firewood for heating.

    A long Tong Kang runs through all the rooms, separated from each other by two layers of wooden boards. They can hear almost everything they say to each other.

    But right now, I don’t have the energy to care about that. Winter is coming in another month. The camp tent is indeed warm, but heating is troublesome. It’s too extravagant to light a bonfire for a long time, and it will be cold once the bonfire is extinguished. If there is a kang, a fire can heat it up for half a night, but if it is a tent; if there is a brazier inside, it is easy to burn people to death if you are not careful.

    The house is busy enough, and getting fuel ready is just as troublesome.

    Although a lot of charcoal was brought up from the bottom of the mountain, it was still difficult for 3,000 people to live a warm winter.

    So continue to choose wood for charcoal. But late autumn is rainy and rainy, accompanied by colder day by day.

    When we arrived on the mountain, we had to think about all kinds of days. If we couldn't plan ahead now, we would be able to bear it in winter.

    The place chosen for the camp is by the water. Although there are more ferocious beasts by the water, the fence is made high and some traps are built outside the fence. Not only the danger is greatly reduced, but also some extra prey can be obtained.

    In addition to protecting the people at all times, the army also has to go out for a long time to hunt and set traps, which is dangerous work.

    The common people open up wasteland, build houses, cut down trees, dig pits and burn coal, all of which are laborious and safe.

    Even a child will help like a wooden board and a stone. Such an extreme environment allows most of the children who are held in the palm of their hands to grow up in a short period of time.

    After going up the mountain for ten days, the laughter of children playing on the mountain has been heard from time to time. Children are easier to adapt to the harsh environment than adults, adding some color to the environment of survival in this strange place.