Chapter 110 The County Lord's Hoarding Disorder [Riwan] (1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 110 The County Lord's Hoarding Disorder [Riwan] (1)

    Li Ji is not a fool, let alone a foolish person. In addition, he didn't have a good impression of their family, let alone bring trouble to his family because of them. Poor is pitiful, but it is love to help, and it is duty not to help.

    There is no chapter or article in the Great Xia Law that states that if someone is pitiful, others must take the trouble on themselves.

    Li Jidao: "The funeral is to be written, so let's send some rice and a penny. It's the best of humanity. Our family's money is hard-earned. No matter how poor they are, let's help a few more, and the poor ones will become ours." Yes. And it’s also an observation point. If you write a penny and then be honest. After we raise rabbits and chickens, we need fewer people. Calling them mother and son to come over to help work and earn money to support the children will definitely be enough. If a If money and silver are too low and there are other things to come out, if we see them in the future, we will take a detour."

    Li Ji likes to stay on the line in everything. It won't lock the road, and it won't let you lose more.

    That's it. Li Ji talked with them on the kang for a while. Four people were in the house, so they put a basin of ice on the ground. There is a plate on top of the ice, with herbal tea and fruit snacks in it. The melting ice cools the room, drinking herbal tea and eating chilled snacks, what a treat.

    In the afternoon, the livestock and poultry will be fed again, and another female rabbit has given birth. In order not to startle the rabbits, I will first transfer this litter to a safe place, saving the livelier rabbits to jump in the cage Jumping around to disturb the safety of the newly born rabbit.

    When the sun was setting in the west and dinner was being prepared, someone came and told Li Ji about the time for Da Heizi's banquet.

    Red and white things are all about setting up banquets. When you go to eat, you naturally have to follow suit.

    Li Ji prepared a penny. He also asked Er Gouzi to help, and together they weighed out two catties of rice for backup.

    There was a severe drought last year, and the village did not grow paddy fields very much. This year, no one grows rice. Even in previous years, the rice grown at home can only be eaten once every three to five days, and most of them have to be bought for silver. Rice is a refined grain, and one catty of rice can be exchanged for four or five catties of corn.

    Rice is even rarer this year, and Li Ji sold ten catties of rice, which is already generous. It can even be said that there is no more than what Li Ji gave.

    The main reason is that Li Ji felt sorry for the newborn child, who was still in its infancy, and his mother was gone. After that, breastfeeding would be a problem. Send the rice, and cook more rice soup in the future. Although it is not as good as milk, it is stuttering anyway, and it can make the child full.

    Li Ji had heard since he was a child that his mother was in her fifties when he was born, and she was weak, so there was no milk for him at all. At that time, in order to support Li Ji, Li Ji's father would take his mother's dowry begging bucket to ask for some milk for Li Ji when anyone had children.