Chapter 98

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 98

    This old man is determined to take advantage, isn't this telling the truth? Li Ji didn't show much here, and the other three elders could hardly sit still.

    If you let the old man continue to offend people, don't say that you won't get any benefits in the future, if you annoy others, you won't be able to get any good fruit in the future.

    "Look at what I said, can people with good hands and feet starve to death? Since ancient times, there has been no reason for the husband's family to subsidize the mother's family. Other families are all daughters who love their parents and give them some filial piety. Parents love their sons, so they will give money Hand it over to my brother-in-law. Don’t talk about her parents now, it’s just Li Yan. We can’t bully her and can’t talk, right?”

    An elder who was older than Li Shuisheng wrote with a smile and persuasion, non-stop Blinking and grimacing, as if to attract the attention of the old man, so that he would retreat in the face of difficulties.

    It's a pity that the old man was getting old and didn't see clearly. At this time, it was not only the outsiders who said against his words, but the juniors in the village dared to refute the old man's wishes.

    Although it is true that Li Yan is out of the old man's control, but Li Yan's parents are gone, and the old man is the only one left among the elders, why can't he control it?

    Thinking of this, the old man hardened his heart, determined to get the money out of this group of people. The old man lived a long life, but he did nothing in his life, and he didn't earn a few taels of silver. It can even be said that after the age of fifty, he has been a drag on his children and grandchildren, and they are all supported by them.

    Nowadays, the family members can live better in the village, basically relying on the old man to support them. With him, gifts from others are indispensable in the family during the festivals. These can supplement the children and grandchildren, so that their Life is easier.

    Even if something happened, with the identity of the old master suppressing him, he wouldn't be afraid of anything. But if the old man suddenly disappears, then these conveniences will be gone.

    When the old man didn't want to leave, he left nothing for his sons. This time is a good opportunity, if he can ask for more money to write down, and be the first one in my family, then the people who get the money can remember his one point, and when he is gone, they can also remember this favor in Li Bao on the heads of these children.

    If you want more, you can also leave more money for them to escape the bad life in the future.

    The old man boasted that it was a painstaking effort, why can't any of these idiots feel it?

    The old man can't wait to knock his head and pull away these sloppy people, so that he can negotiate terms with them.

    The sturdy man was not stupid, of course he could hear the twists and turns between them.

    The sturdy man was prepared, and said: "You don't need to ask for this in person, and my family is not a person who does not understand the rules. But before leaving, my master deliberately put down his words. Now, I might as well say a few more words to the old man."