Chapter 56 Paying Taxes【Daily Ten Thousand】(1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 56 Paying Taxes【Daily Ten Thousand】(1)

    This idea is very smooth, and it can be said that this is the answer. Li Ji slapped the table: "That's easy to solve. Just dig this side or fill that side. It's just that you can't put the other side. The waterway is cut off. After all, no one knows if there are people living on the other side. Even if there are no people in the lake over there, there must be many beasts relying on the drinking water. The water veins are the spiritual veins. It’s gone.”

    The two can go up the mountain to hunt, get skins and meat, and they can also go up the mountain to cut trees for their own use, but they can’t really cut off their way of life. Taking a step back, the mountain range is the basis for the people below the mountain to survive. If the mountain range is changed, the people below the mountain will definitely be affected.

    Er Gouzi didn't understand those things, so he just listened carefully. After getting this answer, Li Ji couldn't stay idle any longer. He stood up and let Er Gouzi look after the house, and went to the village to talk to the village head about the matter.

    The village chief waited anxiously for Li Ji. When Li Ji came over, it was already dark, but fortunately, the moonlight was able to see the light.

    As soon as Li Ji came, the village head quickly asked, "What's the matter?

    "

    The village chief heaved a sigh of relief after hearing this: "It's easy to deal with if you really know, but tomorrow you have to trouble Er Gouzi to go to the mountains and dig some more with a shovel. Next year, our village will be able to use water again." "

    Li Jidao: "It's not a problem for Er Gouzi to dig there. The problem is that if he digs there, he will have to dig for a while. If he stays in one place for a long time, Er Gouzi can't guarantee whether he will be targeted by some ferocious beast. And The permafrost is not easy to dig out. If you wait until the ferocious beasts are melted, there will be more. If you are dissatisfied, Er Gouzi was chased away by wild boars when he came back so late today. Afraid of running back and attracting wild boars, he ran a long way to get rid of wild boars. Dare to come back. Er Gouzi is not a god of Daluo, this matter is quite difficult."

    No one in the village can go up the mountain, only Er Gouzi can, so the hope of the water source falls on Er Gouzi, but Er Gouzi's safety is equally important, and it cannot be just for the sake of drinking water for the villagers. Take Er Gouzi in.

    Thinking about it this way, the village chief also began to worry: "Why don't the men in our village go back to the mountain together again? Last time we went up together and the wild beasts would hide when they saw it. This is safer." Li Ji shook his head and said: "The last time was

    for Saving people is different, and all the men in the village go there, and the only ones that can be frightened are lions and tigers walking alone. If they encounter wild boars, they will go crazy and die. There were casualties. I am young and have no idea, so I will leave this matter to you, the village chief, and let you decide how we listen."

    The village chief smiled wryly, Li Ji gave him a hot potato. How else to decide? Let Li Ji finish what needs to be said, and the village chief is really hanging on the position of being unable to rise or fall.