Chapter 142 Final Chapter Three

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 142 Final Chapter Three

    Time: Forty-three years since the founding of Wu Dynasty

    Age: Li Ji was sixty years old, and Er Gouzi was sixty-five years old.

    Background: Pension in the mountains.

    The holy ancestor passed away, and the current emperor has been in power for more than 20 years. The hidden dangers of the Great Xia are finally wiped out, and there will be no Great Xia in the world. There have been many changes in the past 40 years, and the whole country is prosperous, and it has become a state of prosperity.

    That is, at the heyday of the founding of the country, Shen Tianzhan, the Duke of An, suddenly went to the memorial to say goodbye to his old age and return to his hometown. Shen Tianzhan is not only An Guogong, but also the emperor's teacher. The Emperor Kaimeng was taught by Shen Tianzhan. After so many years of hard work, he can be said to be a master of civil and military affairs in the Manchu Dynasty.

    Suddenly getting old, the emperor naturally refused. After rejecting it, he continued to play, and the emperor reluctantly agreed in the court three times in a row. At the same time, he bestowed thousands of dendrobium pearls, thousands of pieces of brocade, a hundred acres of fertile land, and countless gold and silver.

    The mighty send-off team was sent far away. As the Duke of Anguo, he originally had the Duke of Anguo's mansion to provide for the elderly in Beijing. However, Shen Tianzhan missed his two sons so much, he dragged a long team back despite Jingzhong's repeated attempts to keep them.

    Shen Tianzhan, who is already eighty years old, left when he was in his thirties, and it has been forty-three years since he left. Now, finally going home.

    Little Tudou became a knight, and sat on the position of prime minister under one person. He had two sons and one daughter, and after hearing what Shen Tianzhan said, all his two sons joined the military and enlisted in the army.

    Before leaving, Shen Tianzhan repeatedly warned Little Tudou: first, he must not be the prince's teacher, and second, he must not let his descendants be civil servants. When others gain power, they will definitely take the opportunity to cultivate offspring and party members to stabilize their status. With Shen Tianzhan's good momentum, someone else would have already become a member of the aristocratic family, laying a strong foundation for future generations.

    But what Shen Tianzhan is doing now is to cut off the escape route of his descendants.

    Others don't understand, but Little Tudou understands. By doing this, Shen Tianzhan precisely saved everyone. Thunder, rain and dew are all blessings from heaven, and the current gain in power may be the beginning of disaster for future generations. Getting out of the body is the best protection.

    I have been looking forward to my home for forty-three years, and I can finally return. Shen Tianzhan, who is in his early eighties, is getting weaker and weaker, but he has been on the road for several days, and his heart is like an arrow. Apart from resting in the inn at night, he can't bear to ride the carriage during the day when the carriage is slow.