Chapter 18 Can We Eat Together Forever?

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 18 Can We Eat Together Forever?

    "That's why I can't buy so much." The woman who spoke felt sorry for Li Ji, "How much do you pay for so many things? Hua, in case something happens in the future, you always have to keep some emergency money, and you need money to marry a wife, right?" I

    can only say that he is warm-hearted and speaks good things, but Li Ji was a person who loved to enjoy himself when he was a child. When I was a child, I sold the corn to eat rice, not to mention that I have a little money now.

    "Isn't this the first time the two of you lived together, buy more delicious food, and besides, Er Gouzi also suffered a lot in the mountains."

    After saying this, the woman's persuasive voice stopped, and she nodded: "That's right, let's talk about two Gouzi is nineteen years old, and it's time to marry a wife. These two Gouzi will definitely move out once they get married. Although you are an elder, you are a young man who is two years younger than Er Gouzi. Let's talk about living with the new wife It doesn't sound good either."

    Li Ji panicked at these words, so he smiled and didn't speak.

    Er Gouzi, who was silent beside him, suddenly said: "If you don't marry a wife, she will be my wife."

    Li Ji's face changed, and he raised his leg and kicked Er Gouzi's ass. You can still pretend that you didn't hear it, how can you talk nonsense outside.

    "What nonsense, I still have someone to teach you what's going on, and you haven't learned it yet." Li Ji smiled awkwardly and explained to the woman, "I told Er Gouzi before that my daughter-in-law just washes his clothes and cooks for him. Sleeping on a kang, he thought I was his wife, no matter how I taught it, it was as if I hadn’t heard it, it’s so weird.”

    The woman laughed from ear to ear: “Oh, what young man didn’t mess up when he was young? Er Gouzi, who grew up in the mountains, still has a child's mind. I miss my nephew and grandson. When I was young, I insisted on marrying my mother as a wife when I was young. How is it now? If you marry him a wife, you will almost forget me. It's gone."

    Li Ji was even more frustrated, he smiled dryly and said hello, and walked two steps quickly.

    It was not far from the village, and it took two quarters of an hour to get there. Put all the things on the kang at home, and the two of them went to the kang to warm up first.

    Er Gouzi looked at Li Ji who was lying on the kang, and asked softly, "Are you angry?"

    "No." Li Ji's tone was very light.

    Er Gouzi was even more uncomfortable: "I won't talk anymore, don't be angry, I will listen to you."

    Er Gouzi never talked much, and today he said so much because he was really afraid that Li Ji would be angry.

    Li Ji's mind was in a mess, and his mind was full of what the woman had told him. Er Gouzi married a daughter-in-law and they separated. They had a new wife and gave birth to a baby. Li Ji said he was the elder, but in fact he was born a little later. People who didn't know outside thought he was Er Gouzi's younger brother.