Chapter 89

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 89

    With the support of the magistrate of the county, Zhao Ruyue is at least in a good mood for now. It's just that the magistrate of the county in the future may not be the one who thinks of Zhao Ruyue. It's up to Zhao Ruyue himself how the life will be in the future.

    After chatting for a while, the two adults said this without saying a word. Li Ji, who has never read a book, couldn't hear what he said, let alone understand the deep meaning.

    I'm sorry to say go directly, just serve some dim sum, just eat what Er Gouzi eats, people will immediately order new ones if they run out of dim sum.

    In fact, most of the snacks and appetizers during the chat are decorations. At most, they raise a glass to drink when it comes to the key point, and the rest of the time may not move until the end of the conversation.

    Li Ji and Er Gouzi are obviously Qingliu. With them, the kitchen feels like it's just cooking.

    Seeing that the maids served dim sum and side dishes three times, the magistrate finally finished the conversation and said with a smile: "Look, we both have family affairs, and we chatted for a long time. That's all right, you take the Concubine, let's go back, I still want to talk to my son for a while, I finally got it back, and talking for a few days and nights is not too much." The county magistrate also stood up,

    took Zhao Ruyue and his companions The boy left.

    Seeing the person leave, Li Ji sighed: "I don't know if it's good to do this, but I hope it doesn't hurt her.

    " This mansion just looks big, it may not be as interesting as your country." The county magistrate smiled softly.

    "Not necessarily. The key is that there is a lot of work at home all day long, raising those animals and planting the land. If you are diligent, you will never be idle for a moment. But in this mansion, you don't have to do any work, just worry about it. Eating, drinking, and having fun seem meaningless."

    "What are you busy with at home?" the county magistrate asked with interest, and he also wanted to hear more about Er Gouzi's life before.

    "When you get up in the morning, cook the food first, then feed the animals. It's okay to wait until the food is finished. After eating, go to add some food, and then go to the field to see what work there is. Sometimes the animals have to give birth. Be busy. I don’t want to give the animals only food, and rabbits can’t be let out, so I have to go up the mountain to mow the grass. The first two years were hard work, but this year is better. The family has a lot of money, so I simply hire the villagers to cut the grass. I have saved a lot now, and it will be enough to feed in winter."

    I work at sunrise and rest at sunset. It's every day for all rednecks. The same is true in the city, only a few families choose to go out to eat, drink and have fun at night, such as brothels.

    There is a brothel in the county, but there are not two girls, because there are not many rich families, and even fewer are willing to spend money.

    "It's hard work, but it's fun." The county magistrate drank a sip of wine, "Chang'an has also adapted to this kind of life, and I don't know if he can adapt in the future. I would like to ask a gentleman for Chang'an to teach him how to read and write. Although I can't read much at such an age, at least I can learn the sage books for a few days. It's a pity that I am busy with work, otherwise I would teach it myself." The