Chapter 20

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 20

    Er Gouzi nodded and turned to enter the room. A quilt in the room had been folded, Li Ji's bed was opened, and the smell was already very weak. Er Gouzi had a keen sense of smell and smelled it.

    Although Er Gouzi is immature, he is a smart person. It is impossible for a fool to live on the mountain for such a long time.

    Er Gouzi guessed that Li Ji didn't finish folding the quilt because he found this place, but he couldn't figure out why, why Li Ji didn't fold the quilt when he found this place.

    Er Gouzi folded the quilt and put it on the table. After Li Ji's dumplings were cooked, he went to serve the hot dishes in the pot one by one.

    Li Ji eats dumplings that are easy to dip in vinegar, and with mashed garlic, he can eat two plates for a meal. Needless to say, Er Gouzi, he can eat two catties without dipping anything.

    Others say that those who can eat can eat two more bites when they are full, and Er Gouzi can eat two catties when they are full.

    Li Ji looked at the dishes on the table and felt tired and flustered, and then looked at Er Gouzi who was sitting opposite him wolfing down, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart, after all, he was not a material for enjoying good fortune. Now I have a good day to eat meat all at once, but I hate meat so much that I panic.

    Li Ji ate very little for this meal, and Er Gouzi noticed it first. When Li Ji put down his chopsticks, Er Gouzi picked up a large piece of fish and put it in Li Ji's bowl.

    Li Ji looked at the meat in the bowl and forced himself to eat it.

    "You don't like it?" Er Gouzi asked. Er Gouzi could tell Li Ji's likes and dislikes through the changes in Li Ji's expression. He could tell that Li Ji didn't like fish when he ate it again.

    Some people can't even eat meat. How could Li Ji say that he doesn't like it: "No, it's just that there is more meat and less vegetables, and you get tired of eating too much. It's okay. I was thinking that we have time to build some earthen houses. It’s hot, and it’s fine to order some special dishes in the house.”

    Or how to say that people are greedy, and when they have things, they always think about those they don't have. The vegetables eaten in winter are nothing more than radishes, cabbage and potatoes, and the leftovers are not easy to store and cannot be eaten at all. Now Li Ji wants to eat a bite of cabbage, or lettuce and shallots.

    Thinking about it this way, Li Jileng is out of breath. Rubbing the corners of his lips and reducing the bowl, Li Ji had already sat down and decided to take Er Gouzi to build a small vegetable garden in the house.

    At home, there is a chicken feeding trough that was eliminated before. Although it is a bit bulky, it can be filled with soil just enough to grow vegetables on the balcony.

    All that was left was to dig the soil, and Li Ji didn't remember until he picked up the hoe, what time is it now? It's the first day of the new year, but it's not appropriate to break ground on the fifth day.