Chapter 104 Meeting in the City

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 104 Meeting in the City

    Spreading pancakes on the bed, and turning them back and forth, I don't know how long it took before I fell asleep unknowingly.

    When he woke up, it was broad daylight, Li Ji touched the side with his hand, and opened his eyes to look at the familiar ceiling, his consciousness gradually recovered, and Li Ji remembered that Er Gouzi was no longer by his side.

    Sitting up, Li Ji changed into his usual work clothes, went to the kitchen to wash his face, and then fed all the animals first, then took the bucket and went to the stream to fetch water.

    Living outside the village, close to the mountains, the biggest advantage is standing upstream. Firstly, I am not afraid of the water getting dirty, and secondly, I am not afraid of talking to someone when fetching water.

    First fill up the large water tank in the yard, and then fill up the second and large tanks in the kitchen. Since the drought last year, Li Ji has no shortage of money. Later, he bought two or three large vats one after another. If he added the large vat in the newly built livestock pen, now he has enough money for the large vat alone. Five mouthfuls. It's just that outsiders only know that there are two of Li Ji, and the remaining three are hidden in the hut at the back which is used as a small warehouse.

    This water tank is a common thing that everyone has, but when there is a drought, an extra sip of water is life. With such a tank, there will be no shortage of water at any time in the future, and my heart will be more peaceful.

    Without Er Gouzi, it would be really difficult for Li Ji to do these tasks by himself. I was so busy until noon that the water tank was not filled, my stomach was empty, and I forgot to eat breakfast.

    Li Ji randomly picked some vegetables from the ground, and when scooping up rice, he habitually poured rice into the rice washing basin. After three or four bowls, he realized that Er Gouzi was not at home, so he couldn't eat these by himself.

    After pouring the extra rice back, Li Ji only felt sore in his heart.

    When a pot of rice is steamed, the aroma of the rice will soon come out. Li Ji took out some kimchi from the jar, filled some sauce and put it on the table.

    After two cups of tea, the rice was steamed, and Li Ji ate kimchi and pickled vegetables, devouring them deliciously.

    The two bowls of rice are for the stomach of the quick rebellion, and there is still less than half of the rice in the rice bowl. Li Ji didn't like to eat leftovers, he just cooked as much as he could for a meal. When Ergouzi was around, Ergouzi could eat up all the food, so Li Ji hadn't been embarrassed to cook much for two years.

    Weighed out the leftovers to Xiaowei, Xiaowei looked at the rice, looked up and tilted his head to look at him, Li Ji remembered that the two dogs in the family didn't know that the two dogs would not like meat, and Xiaowei couldn't do without meat.

    Li Ji himself was so foolish, he just ate some kimchi and passed by, but what about the little tail?

    Li Ji patted the head of the little tail in embarrassment: "Let's make do with it, I'll make chicken stewed potatoes for you tonight."