Chapter 118 Fighting Tigers Up the Mountain 【Fog】

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 118 Fighting Tigers Up the Mountain 【Fog】

    There is a lot more food at home, and it takes another round trip to transport it up the mountain. But at this time, there is no reason to dislike too much food.

    The weather has been gloomy these days. Don't know when it will rain. Li Ji begged and hoped that it would not rain, and it would only rain at night. Otherwise, it will be delayed to deliver things up the mountain.

    Almost all the animals have been moved up, but the feed for the animals still has to be brought up. Needless to say, pigs need to eat corn to grow fat. And chicken. Rabbits, cattle and sheep can be fed by eating grass. But right now he is still busy moving things up the mountain, where is the time to mow the grass? You can't herd sheep. So the grass we are eating is still moved online on two legs. Fortunately, most of the rabbits and chickens have been taken away, and the rest are easy to feed. When carrying things up the mountain, grabbing two handfuls of grass or a ten-pound or twenty-pound piece of crushed corn is enough to feed them.

    Li Ji has been looking after the house at the foot of the mountain, and he knows everyone in the left and right villages, so he is not afraid of anything happening.

    Prepare three meals a day, and prepare supplies such as water and jerky at any time. When the people came back, they immediately filled the food belts hanging around their waists. Going up the mountain is a physical effort, and if you don't do it halfway, you will be hungry.

    Li Ji prepares dinner for twelve people by himself, which is actually hard enough. At this time, each family takes care of each other, and there is no way to find someone to help.

    Li Ji's second nephew, Li Jin, came over and said that he and his elder brother planned to follow the county magistrate into the mountains, just like Li Ji. Now the two children who went to school are called back. Whether I can continue to study after this is still a question.

    Li Ji specially called the two children to have a look. After all, this person who has studied is different. Standing there and looking at his back straight, he is not at all different from the children of the same age in the village.

    Little Tudou is young, and his family raised a daughter-in-law for him. Many people in the village put their eyes on Li Tian. Li Tian is only twelve or thirteen this year, and he is in school again. After studying for two or three years, I will be fifteen, which is just the age to get married.

    Regardless of whether there will be fame or not in the future, those who have studied are much better than ordinary people, so naturally everyone is vying for it.

    In this regard, Li Ji also told his eldest nephew not to worry about the children's marriage, children and grandchildren have their own blessings, and let the children choose what they like in the future.

    Fortunately, Li Tian's parents are not so impatient, and the children have gone to school. Afterwards, when they get married, they can only pick their own, and no one can pick their own. Since it's not that you can't get a wife, you can choose slowly and don't worry.