Chapter 85

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 85

    "That's why it looks like soap." When he looked up and saw that the servants hadn't left yet, Li Ji knew that he was waiting for Er Gouzi, after all, Er Gouzi was the serious son of the family.

    "They listen to you, you say it." Li Ji said helplessly.

    "Say what?" Er Gouzi didn't know.

    Li Ji teased: "You still want to show them your buttocks?"

    Er Gouzi immediately shook his head, and said to the servants seriously: "Don't watch me take a bath."

    The servants immediately saluted and left, and Li Ji laughed When he made a sound, Er Gouzi saw him laughing and laughed too. When the two of them laughed enough, they couldn't remember why they were laughing.

    After taking off his clothes, Li Ji stepped into the bathtub by stepping on the small ladder outside the bathtub. There is also a small ladder inside the bathtub for easy access. The water temperature is just right for the scent of flowers to relax.

    As soon as Li Ji closed his eyes, he heard movement nearby, and when he raised his head, he met Er Gouzi's eyes. Er Gouzi had already taken off his clothes, looked at Li Ji with a smile, and was about to jump into the bathtub immediately.

    "Don't make trouble, you have your own bathtub." Li Ji stretched out his hand and pushed it.

    It's not about being shy, there are maids and servants at the door, if they hear anything, the magistrate finds out about it in a blink of an eye and beats him out with a stick.

    How does Er Gouzi know what Li Ji is thinking? Reluctantly said: "Why use two, let's wash together."

    "Be obedient." Li Ji stroked Er Gouzi's hair with wet hands, "This place is different from home, let's be obedient and don't make any noise. There are still people listening outside. Don’t let them listen to the joke, let’s wash our own things.”

    Coaxing Er Gouzi to take a bath, Li Ji smelled the fragrance of flowers and soaped him in the water. He didn’t know how this thing was made. Yes, after washing and wiping my body, I feel that it took a lot. The rough body that used to do rough work looks much more delicate.

    Li Ji is a man, but it doesn't mean that men don't pay attention to appearance. Those who say that men are sissy and like little girls are just making excuses for their laziness and sloppiness. Li Ji is a person who likes sloppy and also likes to see a better version of himself.

    This wash will make the skin much better, and after washing it every day, it will definitely be as slippery as tofu.

    Li Ji thought so, and then made fun of himself in his heart. I don't know how long I can live here, and I don't even know if I will leave alone or with two people. I really know how to live with the situation.

    After taking a shower and putting on his nightgown, Li Ji still had warm moisture on his body. The bathroom leads directly to the bedroom, and the two go through the door to the bedroom by themselves.