Chapter 36 Buying Livestock

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 36 Buying Livestock

    This banquet was a busy day, and the villagers had a lot of things to do at the end of the banquet.

    All the items sent by everyone have been accounted for, which needs to be taken care of properly. When the women are done with their work and tidy up, all the tables and chairs and the bowls and chopsticks will be returned.

    Li Ji and Er Gouzi were in the yard at home looking at the order of the list.

    There are all kinds of gifts, but there are few copper coins. They are basically rice noodles, dried vegetables and mushrooms, and two feet of cloth that is not bad. , and the rest will be stuffed into the warehouse.

    Er Gouzi is strong and specializes in resisting rice bags. Li Ji sorted out the few things, and the two of them worked for more than half an hour to finish.

    He didn't even drink a couple of sips of water during the busy day, Er Gouzi was fine, Li Ji lay on the kang and didn't want to move anymore.

    Er Gouzi made tea for Li Ji very understandingly, and went to the kitchen to cook.

    Li Ji paused for a while, feeling embarrassed to let Er Gouzi serve him, sat up and went to help in the kitchen.

    After finishing the meal, I opened the door to put the breath water in the house, and when I opened the door, I saw that it was raining mistyly outside, and said with a smile: "It's good to rain, the rain will not hit the beams of the house, and if it rains a little more, the field will not be afraid of being confiscated. "

    Go out and build the chicken house, and bring a few bundles of firewood to the house for later use.

    Er Gouzi was stewing the leftover venison, and the smell of rice had already come out, Li Ji said: "We don't have much firewood at home, let's go up the mountain to cut some after the house is finished." It stands to reason that there are so many corn stalks and corn kernels in the

    house It has been burning for a long time, but last winter, because of the greed for enjoyment, the fire of the stove has not been cut off, and the more it is consumed, the less time it can be used.

    It is certain that we will not be able to persist until the corn is harvested. If we want to burn firewood, we can only go up the mountain to chop.

    Er Gouzi nodded. Li Ji took him up the mountain to chop twice last year, so he knew what chopping firewood was.

    When the smell of meat came out, Li Ji took two greedy sips and said with a smile, "Your skills are getting better and better."

    Er Gouzi just grinned. Before meeting Li Ji, Er Gouzi didn't know how to cook other than roasting. In his hazy memory, his mother once cooked strange food for him when he was a child, and it was delicious.

    But since he got lost in the mountains, he couldn't eat it anymore. After coming here, Ergouzi tasted very similar to the memory.

    This is the root that Li Yan planted in his taste buds back then, and Ergouzi sprouted from Li Ji.