Chapter 141 Still middle-aged

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 141 Still middle-aged

    Background: Continuing from the previous chapter

    , three days after their marriage, Li Ji and Er Gouzi sat under a tree in the arranged yard, drinking tea and playing chess. A fate destined by God. Zhang Xue, who had been sold away for fifteen years, was found back. Sisters Zhang Xue and Zhang Ying have been separated for fifteen years. They were still children before they separated, but now they look different. They can only use scattered memories to continue the sisterhood that has been broken for many years.

    Li Ji and Er Gouzi also talked to Zhang Xue, they were not familiar with each other, so they raised them in the yard on weekdays. Little Tudou and Yingzi are newlyweds, Yaner has just been married for three days. Yingzi likes the friendship between sisters, and has been with Zhang Xue for the past two days.

    Fortunately, the husband and wife get along freely, and later got along quite a lot in this mansion, and they are not in a hurry to have intimacy these few days.

    "General." Li Ji pushed the horse out, and half of the triumphant smile on his face had bloomed.

    Er Gouzi looked at the chess game and put down the chess pieces. The chess playing skills of the two are almost the same, and they can win or lose. Just looking at the numbers, Li Ji has the upper hand.

    "I lost."

    The two of them packed up the chess pieces and rearranged them. Li Ji kept talking, "You must say that this Xue girl has suffered all these years. Back then, I watched her being dragged by his father to sell in the city. It’s lost, I never thought that bastard would sell her to a brothel.”

    Ordinarily, if you sell yourself as a slave, you can be free after a few years with a contract of work, like Zhang Xue’s age, you can sell her for three or four taels of silver . If it is a death contract, from now on you will be a member of the master's family and die as a ghost of the master's family, then the matter will be doubled, seven or eight taels of silver.

    These are all fallen into slavery and served as slaves and handmaids. And buying a brothel is a low status. Basically the place of origin of the cheap stream that can't be taken off. If the slave status is a commodity for sale, the low status is something that can be recruited with some money, and then pat the ass and leave without touching anyone.

    A brothel is a pit of fire, but the price can be doubled on a death contract. A handsome twelve-year-old girl can buy as much as fifteen taels of silver.

    It was for these fifteen taels that Zhang Baihu pushed his own daughter into the pit of fire that would never turn over.

    "It's a good thing to get it back now." After such a long time, Er Gouzi also has an idea about this kind of thing.

    Li Ji sighed and said: "It's also because she has a mind that she can make the theater troupe leader fancy her and buy her as a daughter. Even though opera singers are also lowly, it's better than coming out of brothels. I just don't know what Zhang Xue wants in the future. With our father here, she can definitely have a clean household registration, and she can find ways to erase the past. If she wants to live in peace in the future, it is good for us to take him back and let her settle down. I am afraid... ..."