Chapter 27 Rabbits

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 27 Rabbits

    Li Ji walked out the door with a smile on his lips, admiring himself, look at how well he said it. The second shovel was purely spoiled by his mother and the villagers, and the big guy who was tied up by the three words of fellow clan had no choice but to reach out to help, and it was not so easy to talk when his own interests were involved.

    Let him treat Li Ji as a good patient, so he doesn't have to worry about the following things.

    At noon, Langzhong Xue came to deliver the medicine. Li Ji drank the medicine and ate, and fell asleep when he felt sleepy. At night, someone came to tell Li Ji that his daughter-in-law was taken away by her natal family. Shovel went to report to the official to get his wife back.

    Li Ji almost didn't laugh when he heard this. On the surface, this is helping the second shovel, but in fact it is helping the daughter-in-law to get rid of it, and she can keep herself out of the matter.

    If the husband's family is right, and the daughter-in-law ran away for no reason or returned to her mother's house and did not come back, it is true that she can report to the official and ask the county magistrate to take the daughter-in-law back, but the daughter-in-law was beaten and aborted when she was pregnant, and she is usually abused. To testify, as long as the county magistrate is not confused, he will sentence the two to separate and live their own lives.

    With the judgment of the magistrate of the county, the villagers no longer have to help Er Chanzi. Even if Er Chanzi kidnapped them with the same clan and clan, the judgment of the magistrate of the county would not be able to force them.

    It is indeed a good way, and the lawsuit needs to use money, the money must have been paid by the second shovel himself.

    Li Ji's result can be regarded as very satisfying. Li Ji's mood improved, and he was much more energetic at night.

    After all, Li Ji is young and has a good physique. When he got a cold and took medicine for two or three days, he recovered by 60% or 70%. It is rare to recover so quickly.

    In the evening, Li Ji asked Er Gouzi to cook by himself. He wanted to order porridge and two eggs. He separated the egg white and egg yolk from the boiled egg. The egg white was eaten with sauce, and the egg yolk was smashed with chopsticks and mixed into the porridge. It was very delicious. Li Ji ate two bowls of rice in this way, and his stomach became stronger when he was full.

    Ergouzi's matter was put aside for now, and after another two days, Li Ji became more agile, except that he was a little weak, and Ergouzi was going up the mountain again.

    Li Ji had no reason to think of that sentence, a man can rely on a sow to climb a tree. Although he, Li Ji, is also a man, but these two dogs listened to him a few days ago and started to act a few days ago.

    Er Gouzi went up the mountain, so Li Ji couldn't help worrying. Now that the year has passed and it has snowed for two or three months, it is the time when the beasts on the mountain are hungry. Even if they eat grass, they must be hungry and thin by this time. What is there to hunt?