Chapter 131

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 131

    The magistrate of the county has not responded to the letter for a long time, and this matter probably cannot be done. The newly established imperial court of Wu State was still in the tentative beginning. It paid attention to this matter, but it didn't reply, so it began to let go.

    It took another half a month before Wu soldiers began to pass on the news. The last princes and princes of Xia Kingdom had fled like bereaved dogs, and all of them went south. Now the Yangtze River is used as the line to separate the north and the south. The north of the Yangtze River belongs to Wu, and it is only a matter of time before the south of the Yangtze River is captured.

    When a new dynasty is established, new laws are promulgated. With new laws come new officials. Just wait for Da Xia Jiangshan to completely belong to Wu State. At that time, the major generals will be named kings and prime ministers. It is believed that this remote place will soon belong to the fiefdom of a certain prince.     But right now, it's worth relaxing because the local station is remote, and Wu's officials are limited, and a new county magistrate has not yet been sent. Those who temporarily manage the county magistrate are the soldiers guarding the county seat.     The north is already stable, there will be no more wars, and the places of life brought about by those wars will no longer exist.     After listening to the reports brought by the spies several times, the county magistrate finally made a decision to tell the people in the base. The mountain is already safe. If you have any worries, you can go down the mountain.     When he can't go down the mountain, Shichang will miss his relatives down the mountain, and think about the place where he grew up. But when it was really possible to go down the mountain, in fact, everyone hesitated.     Life here is so good. There is no need to worry about food and clothing, and the door is not closed at night. Although they are all crowded together, there is no personal space, and it is not easy to conceal personal affairs. But it is precisely because of the same situation that people have more scruples, which makes the relationship between people a step closer.     Because everything is public property, there is no private property, and when there is no need to worry about food and clothing, there is nothing to fight for. Don't get jealous when your neighbor eats an extra piece of meat. There is no such thing as not being able to eat meat several times a year, or even starving and having a sallow complexion.     Everyone has gained a lot of weight, especially the children, all of them have chubby faces, full of rich looks.     What a day.

    At this time, there are only a few families who are willing to go down the mountain. That is, there are family members who do not want to go up the mountain and stay at the foot of the mountain. They are safe, and they want to go back and start again.

    The county magistrate also began to organize people to find a relatively flat place to build a mansion in the mountains. It is necessary to enclose a large area of ​​land with high and thick walls. There is only a small piece of land used for planting flowers, which is used for the pleasure of the county grandpa. The rest is used for sowing and harvesting.

    There must be at least three courtyards on the ground, and an underground palace underground that is large enough to hold a huge family property.