Chapter 14 Girl

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 14 Girl

    When he entered the room, Er Gouzi was sitting on the saddle in front of the stove adding firewood. When he heard the movement, he turned his head and saw Li Qiaoer, tilting his head strangely.

    Li Qiaoer was very cheerful, and said first, "My name is Li Qiaoer, my father asked me to come and help me."

    Er Gouzi had always been indifferent to strangers, and did not respond, turning his head and continuing to light the fire.

    Li Qiaoer was a little bit hesitant to come face to face, Li Ji made a rescue and said: "Er Gouzi is like this, he admits his life is evil, he grinned when he first saw me. When we picked him up, Lao Gao's family found a lot of people. Because he didn't stay fierce. In fact, he couldn't talk to people when we didn't know each other at first, and it's fine when we get acquainted."

    Li Qiaoer nodded to express her understanding. At that time, Gao Liehu searched all the people in the village surnamed Li and finally found Li Ji's place. Originally looking for elders, the elders did not stay, but also looked for some older ones among the peers. Among them is Li Qiaoer's father Li Shuisheng.

    At that time, Li Shuisheng went to have a look, and was frightened back by Er Gouzi, saying that Er Gouzi had the temperament of a wild beast in the mountains, who can guarantee whether he will eat people in the future? It happened that there were many children in the family, so he said that he would save food to support his son, but he didn't agree.

    Now Li Shuisheng is so angry that he sucks his teeth, if he had been taken in back then, Li Ji would have nothing to do now, those leathers and money just slipped through his hands for nothing.

    That's why Li Shuisheng wanted to get married and let Li Qiaoer marry Er Gouzi. Er Gouzi had no father and no mother, and the one who needs to be filial when he gets married will be the father-in-law.

    Li Qiaoer also knew what her father was planning, and he would come if she was asked to come. They would all marry in the future, and Er Gouzi had no father or mother, so he didn't have to honor his in-laws in the future. This alone was better than most men in the village.

    Li Ji asked Li Qiaoer if he had eaten, and Li Qiaoer said that he had eaten at home, so it would be enough for Er Gouzi to prepare. Take out seven eggs, beat them into egg liquid and fry them, cut a plate of kimchi and add a plate of shredded pickles.

    Li Qiaoer saw that there was really nothing to do inside and out, and the house was quite clean. Seeing that Er Gouzi was sitting on the kang waiting for dinner besides lighting the fire, she couldn't help but sigh in her heart that Li Ji is a good man. Clean up the house so neatly.

    Li Qiaoer went to look at the water tank outside, and there was still half a tank of water, so she took a basket to collect clean snow and poured it into the tank.

    Li Qiaoer just melted Erlou Xue, thinking that Ergouzi should have finished eating, but when she entered the room, she was startled, half of the rice in the rice bowl was gone, and Ergouzi was still eating.

    When I saw a pot of rice cooked before, I thought it was to save firewood to cook several meals at a time, but seeing Er Gouzi's current appearance, this is the amount of meal for one meal.