Breeding

Breeding

A/N- this was shamelessly self indulgent as I have just recently realized I have a breeding kink

Pairing - Timothée Chalamet / Fem!reader

Warnings - smut, nipple twisting, biting, breeding kink, stopping sex, short refractory period, cream pie, dirty talk, angry sex a little bit, unprotected sex, multiple orgasms.

Breeding kink

We had decided that we wanted to have a child together. We were married the year before and I had told him since day one that I wanted kids. He'd been totally on board. He wanted children too, but then he started getting every role anyone could ever imagine. I was proud of him, truly I was, but..... A couple months ago we'd had a week completely to ourselves. I had taken off work so I could be with him on his free week. We'd fucked on about every surface the house offered (with protection) and got drunk several nights. Long talks and cuddle sessions had made it a daydream worthy time, but at the end of the week I had a serious question for Mr. Chalamet. I wanted to know when he'd be ready for kids.

My whole life I'd told myself I'd have children young. Life hadn't gone completely as planned and I hadn't met Timothée until my late twenties. I was all sorts of anxious. I didn't want to pressure him just because I'd been ready for years at this point. I had worked with kids since I was 12, and I knew I had a firm grasp on what was needed, and what was sacrificed and I really wanted one of my own. Timothée, to my surprise, had agreed excitedly. I'd expected him to set a future date or to say a flat out no, but he wanted to desperately.

I'd been so blissed out by his agreement I hadn't thought about all the projects he'd already agreed to. Since then I hadn't used birth control and he never wore a condom and it was amazing and satisfying sex, but it was so infrequent. I would set alarms for my ovulation period and he'd be away with many profuse apologies.

I couldn't be mad at him though. After all, this was his dream. I had most of my dream already, a loving partner, a good teaching job, and having children. I couldn't hinder his dreams. However, this week had put me through the ringer. I was stressed with work and trying to have a baby. I'd had a horrible headache all day. I was so excited for Timothée to come home tonight. I had a half day at work today so I would be spending time making a nice dinner for me and Timothée,, and then wearing a new set of lingerie so he could fuck me.

Just as I was caught up in thoughts of him snapping his hips into me, I got a call from him. I felt giddy. What if he'd gotten off early?

"Hi baby," I said ecstatically.

"Baby," I could tell it would be bad news from that one word.

"Don't you dare tell me you can't come home," I snapped.

"They said it's be best if I stayed. They booked two meetings I didn't know about."

I just sighed into the phone. I felt angry tears well in my eyes. I glanced at the recipe I had laying out. I was trying to make a new dish Timothée had said he'd wanted to taste.

"You're mad at me," he sounded dejected and I felt bad for him, but he never stood up to anyone for me. Work ALWAYS came first, and until now, I'd been sweet about it.

"I'm more than mad Timothée Chalamet."

I heard him gulp at the use of his full name. He knew I meant business.

"This is absolutely ridiculous."

"Mon Amor, I'm sorry. I-"

"Don't you dare 'Mon Amor' me," I snarled. He knew my weakness for that pet name.