PDA

Warnings - grinding on dick, teasing, spitting drink into someone's mouth, voyeurism, PDA, needy reader, jealous reader, drinking wine, mentions of cumming in pants, sex in the bathroom, unprotected sex, fingering, dry humping

 He looked amazing with his extra curly hair, dark outfit, and sun tanned skin. Training for Dune 2 had him a bit more muscular than usual, nothing crazy, but his arms looked amazing. I was very desperate for him at the moment. He'd been spending so much time with Taylor, I'd hardly seen him in our time in Venice. He said I had nothing to worry about, but I wanted to remind him of one of the reasons he kept me around.

I stood and walked boldly to his side of the table. I sat down in his lap. His arms immediately wrapped around me.

"What's this for?" He asked.

"I've missed you," I said.

"I've-oh!" I'd ground down on his cock with my ass.

"I didn't know you meant in that way," he chuckled.

"That was is always included in missing you," I said, and did it again.

"Baby, there are paps right over there, I see them," he whined.

"Let them know Timothée Chalamet is irresistible then," I shrugged. I took a sip of wine and grabbed his jaw. I forced open his mouth and funneled the wine into his mouth. I heard a whimper from him as he swallow.

"Since when are you so into PDA?" He asked nervously.

"When my boyfriend looks like a wet dream and we haven't had sex in nearly a week," I replied. I reached under me to massage his now hard cock over his pants. He moaned as he kissed my neck.

"How do you want me?" He asked finally. "Feel free to make me cum in my pants, then take you to the hotel and fuck your brains out, or we can go to the bathroom now and have some fun."

"Bathroom," I said, desperate for him to be inside me. We made our way quickly to the restroom. He was on me in an instant, kissing me as his hand went into my pants. His fingers entered me, and his long digits curled as I moaned into his mouth.

"All you would've had to do was tell me how wet you are, damn," he swore.

"I'm wet Timothée," I confided.

"There's a good girl, communication is key," he winked. He took his pants down and I did the same. He pushed into me.

"Ohhh, yes," I moaned as he began to thrust.

"Such a dirty girl, those pictures will be everywhere tomorrow," he growled.

"Good, let the world know you're fucking addicting," I said.

"So naughty, where'd all this come from?" He chuckled darkly.

"You, you made me this way, so needy all the time. Fuck you look like perfection today," I swore.

"I'll wear this everyday if it gets you like this," he said and kissed me with a bruising hunger that had me panting.

"Fuck, so fast, so big, you do so many things to me," I whimpered. He grabbed my hips roughly so he could fuck into me better.

"Love this cunt," he groaned. "So prefect every time."

"Oh I'm so close Timothée," I breathed. He stuck his hands up my shirt now to massage my breasts. This sent me over the edge and I was whining as he slammed into my quivering pussy. Soon, he was painting my insides white and moaning into my neck.

"That was amazing," he said as we cleaned up. "Next time just tell me when you need a good fucking."

"I will," I smirked.