Arriving Early

Pairing - Timothée Chalamet/Fem!reader

Warnings - Masturbation (female and male), voyeurism, breeding kink if you squint, overstimulation, fingering (fem receiving), a bit of degrading, oral (fem receiving), creampie, cock warming, choking, multi cum, short refractory period, overstimulation, unprotected sex. Not edited because I have a bad headache.

Y/N had invited me to come over for a movie night. I was excited, as I always was, to see her. She'd been asking to hang out a lot lately, which was great, but it was getting my hopes up. She'd been the object of my affection for three years. I'd tried other girls, I'd tried hinting, but we were such good friends it didn't work. I was unwilling to put it all on the line because then, it'd be awkward, and I couldn't lose her completely.

I knew the code to her door, so I tapped the buttons in the right order. I hope she didn't mind that I was here early, but I had brought takeout.

I put down the food, listening to the eerily silent house. Usually she bounded to the door to see me, all smiles. I wondered if she'd gone out and hoped to be back in time. I shouldn't have come early.

As I moved towards the stairs, I did hear something. It sounded like whimpers. I frowned. Was she crying? She hadn't told me she was struggling with anything recently.

I moved quietly, not wanting to startle her. I crept up the stairs. As I approached the sounds began to sound slightly different.

Her door was cracked and I decided to peek in to see if disturbing her was the right course of action. I was shocked at what appeared before my eyes.

She was completely bare. Her ample breasts not covered by a bra. The planes of her stomach clenched and unclenched as she continued what she was doing. Her pussy was on display, eyes squeezed shut, pretty pink lips emitting the most beautiful sounds. Her small, pink, bullet shaped vibrator was pressed to her clit as one of her hands massaged her breast.

"Fuck," I said in the quietist voice possible. I felt like a disgusting pervert, but I couldn't stop watching. I was rock hard in my shorts. I knew what I should do, I should go down stairs and think about my grandpa, or puppies, or something to get soft again. I should not be standing here, watching one of my closest friends masturbate. I was gross, I was disgusting, I was reaching into my pants.

I was insufferably hard as she moaned, her eyes, thankfully, still closed. I began to move my hand up and down my length.

"Yes, right there, so good," she whined into the air. I shuddered at her worlds, swiping my thumb over my head.

What would I do when I needed to cum? Would I sit beside her later on the couch, cum in my boxers? An ever present reminder of how voyeuristic I'd been.

I wished I was touching her. I wanted to be the reason she was making those sweet noises. It was hard to quell my groans. My cock was aching, throbbing even, my balls tight. She was so fucking beautiful. I had to grip the wall to steady myself as my hand pumped my cock.

"Uhhhh," she let out a loud moan that shot tingles straight to his cock.

"That's right, just like that. So good Timothée, I'm so close."

My hand stilled. Had I heard her right? Was all my blood flowing to my dick, making me hallucinate?

"Timmy, oh fuck!"

No, she definitely said my name!

"Timmy, Timmy, Timmy!"

I was leaning in so eagerly to watch her come apart, with my name on her lips, that I accidentally pushed open the door.