Hypothermia

Info - skinny dipping, cock warming, hyperthermia, people seeing you naked, ambulance and hospital visit, near death experience

The holiday was beautiful, even if it was colder than we'd expected. We'd made a vacation bucket list of things we wanted to do, and right now I was begging for her to do one with me.

"It's cooooold," she whined.

"Come on Mon amour, no one is down there it's a perfect time," I said giddily. I wanted to skinny dip in the ocean with her.

"Oh okay," she caved. I was excited as we made our way onto the beach.

"I wanna do it, I want to take off your bikini," I said, making grabby hands. She grinned and turned. I kissed her shoulder and pulled on the ties. Her top fell and next her bottoms. I turned her around. She giggled as I laid kisses all over her breasts.

"Come on, now you," she urged me. I slipped off my trunks. She smirked and gave me a stroke.

"Baby," I gasped.

"Last one in is a rotten egg," she called. I growled and followed her into the water. I finally grabbed her and held her warm body against me.

"It's so cold," she said.

"Let me warm you up," I chuckled and slipped my cock inside her. She smiled and pressed her forehead against mine.

"Baby, are you that cold?" I asked as her teeth began to chatter. She was shivering pretty hard. I tried to wrap my arms around her more so she could warm up. However, then, things became more worrisome.

"Why are we here?" She asked dazedly. She was very stiff. I pulled back.

"You playing a joke baby?" I laughed and tried to make eye contact, but her head was waving side to side, now I was actually worried.

"Y/n, what's wrong! Tell me Angel, what's going on?" I begged, holding her face. She still looked dizzy.

"C-c-cold," she had struggled so much to get it out. I pulled out and I was dragging her to the beach. I thanked God I'd brought my phone in my trunk's pocket. I shakily typed nine one one.

"Hello!" I said desperately. "Me and my wife were skinny dipping in the ocean, and I think she's got hypothermia! Please come!"

I was piling sand over top of her body like the dispatcher had said. I heard the sirens and I moaned in relief.

"Timmy, what's going on?" She asked.

"It's going to be okay, I promise, I'm your husband, I'll protect you," I said and finally let the tears drop when I saw the first EMT running down the sand.

"Please, please help her," I gasped.

"Sir, get as clothed as you can, gather your things and join us in the ambulance," said the EMT.

I wasn't ever a little embarrassed. All I cared about was y/n.

"I'm coming baby!" I called as I shimmied on my trunks and grabbed her bikini and ran to the ambulance. She had blankets piled on her. She was still conscious, but dazed. I kissed her freezing forehead. At the hospital weighted electric blankets were put on her. She was given a hot tea and she started to come back to me.

"Mon amour," I said, cupping her cheek.

"Thanks for saving me Timothée, you're my hero," she smiled.

"I'm no hero, if I hadn't pushed you wouldn't be in this predicament. I could've gotten you killed because of my selfishness," I said and began to pant because I was so scared.

"Hey, hey, calm down," she said, and pressed a still cold hand against my face.

"I don't blame you, life comes with surprises, you didn't want this to happen," she said. I turned and kissed her palm.

"I just adore you, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I know, and you showed that by saving me," she reminded me. I moved forward and kissed her desperately.

"I love you," I assured her.