Sit On My Cock

Warnings - fingering, needy reader and needy Timmy, cock riding, unprotected sex, smut, mentions of masturbation

Timothée and I had hit a dry spot in our sex life. Our relationship was only a couple months old. We'd been so handy in the beginning. I really wished he'd be all over me again.

Tonight we were having a simple date at his house, watching a movie. After he'd put it on, I'd been bold enough to sit in his lap.

I couldn't pay attention to the movie, my body seemed to have other plans. I decided to slyly try to initiate sex. I made a move that seemed like I was adjusting my seating, but really I was trying to grind down on him. It worked beautifully. I heard a hitch in his breath and felt him harden under me. I smirked.

"Uh, baby?" He said shakily.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry to ask this, but would you sit on my cock, I'm feeling really needy."

"I thought you'd never ask," I sighed.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"You used to be all over me, I miss it. We haven't had sex in a while," I told him, turning to him slightly.

"I think I just became the luckiest guy in the world," he said, a dopey grin on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"I only cut back because I thought you would think I was weird for having such a high libido. I didn't know you still wanted it all the time. Do you know how many times I have to excuse myself on our dates to go masturbate to the thought of you? I'm so whipped for you, I want you all the time."

"Holy fuck," I moaned. "Yes, I feel the same way. I'm drenched everytime I come home from a date with you. It takes me under a minute to come, I'm so worked up."

"That's the sexiest thing anyone has ever said," Timothée whined.

"Take off your skirt and panties," he begged. I obliged him immediately.

"Hey what about you?" I pouted.

"I didn't know I'd been neglecting my girl, I want to make it up to you," he beamed.

"Sit down," he said, and pulled me back to him. I sat on his lap, his length even harder than before. I fully relaxed into him, leaning back against him. He helped me spread my legs.

"Look at that gorgeous pussy," he gasped.

"All yours," I told him.

"Fuck, love it when you talk that way."

He reached down and dipped two fingers into me. I bucked forward unintentionally. He began to move them swiftly in and out of me.

"You feel what you do to me baby?" He asked, grinding his length upward.

"Yeah, uh, I like doing that to you," I moaned. He pressed his thumb to my clit.

"So wet, all this for me?" He asked, and sucked on my earlobe.

"Y-Yes," I whimpered, arching into his hand.

"Think you can take another finger my good girl?" He asked, I reached up to tug at his hair and I felt his groan vibrate in his chest.

"Do whatever you want to me Timmy, use me," I begged him. He inserted a third finger. I was so full. His fingers were so long, I had never enjoying fingering this much before.

"I'm close," I gasped.

"I want you to come all over my fingers and hand. Show me what I do to you," he whispered in my ear. His words had me flying over the edge into my orgasm. He was still pumping his digits as I came.

"Shit, baby, you did it, my hand is covered," he said, licking at his own skin to taste me.

"I want your cock," I whined.

"Of course angel," he beamed. He removed all his clothing, I took off my shirt and bra.

"You've got the damn sexiest body I've ever seen," he swore, he grabbed my tits, fondling them as I sank down on his length.

"Fuck, I never get used to it," he said, eyes rolling back in his head.

"I love your fucking cock," I whimpered as I bounced. "You make me fucking weak Timothée, best fucking cock I've ever had."

"Yeah?" He asked and I saw him puff with pride.

"Yeah, your dick is so big baby," I moaned.

"That's right, take my massive cock, you take it so well, like no one else ever has," he panted, watching where he disappeared inside me.

"Suck on my nipples Timmy, I want your mouth," I begged. He did as I asked, bending down to take my pebbled flesh into his mouth.

"Just like that I praised, making my walls clench around him. He groaned around my nipple. Seeing his face stuffed full of my breasts made the coil inside me tighten.

"I'm so close baby, but I want your cum, promise me you'll give it to me?" I begged.

"Yes!" He wailed as he rutted up into me and spilled. I was coming next, my walls holding him in a vice grip. We were both heaving as we came down.

"When I can, wanna go again?" He asked.

"Absolutely."