Just the Tip

Warnings - smut, arrest, just the tip sex, praise kink, unprotected sex, mentions of sex outside, sex in a jail, publicish sex.

"Hey, baby," Timothée whispered to me. "Let's fuck."

"Are you, Timothée Chalamet, telling me, that after we got busted for public indecency for fucking outside, that you now want to fuck in our holding cell?" I demanded.

"We didn't get to finish, plus the guard is asleep."

"How would we even do it?" I said in exasperation.

"I'd just have to give you the tip," he said nonchalantly. "Please, it'll be so hot. It can be part of my early birthday gift."

"Oh fine, but you're paying if we get fined," I said, shimming my pants down my body.

"I was going to anyway," he admitted, pulling down his jeans. He pumped his cock a couple of times before pushing it through the bars to my side. I moved closer, and he guided his tip into me.

"Oh yeah," he moaned. "This is by far the sexiest thing you've ever let me do."

I rolled my eyes at him, but secretly I was happy I could make him so happy. He began thrusting at an ungodly speed. He kept slipping out of me, but he didn't seem to care. He was moaning and bucking like crazy. I watched his eyes roll back into his head, as his cheeks became rosy red with the effort.

"Oh, uh, baby you feel so good," he told me. "I'm so desperate for you and your, ugh, perfect, fuck, your perfect pussy."

My cheeks were heating as I watched how turned on he was.

"So fucking good for me always, shit," he praised.

"I love it when you talk that way Timmy," I moaned, now rolling into his thrusts. My core was molten as he heaved, giving me everything he had.

"Just like that baby, Holy hell you take me so well," he gasped.

"So proud of you. Wanna fucking show you off, ah, ah, ah," he groaned. I felt my orgasm building with all his compliments.

"Your body is so perfect, you drive me insane. I love you, oh I love you so much," he moaned, he took his tip out of me for a moment to press it against my clit.

"Oh fuck Timmy," I panted.

"You're a Queen," he said, as he inserted his tip back into me. "Just like that, you're doing so good."

"Timmy, I'm close," I moaned.

"Me too, oh fuck, look at your thighs, look at your legs, fuck you're so hot baby," he said, eyes taking in my form.

"Can I cum in you? I gotta cum in you baby," he begged.

"Yes Timothée, cum," I allowed.

"Ah, ooooh," he let out a shaky whimper as he came inside me. His final whine had me dissolving into my orgasm as well.

"That guard sure is a deep sleeper," I chuckled when we'd come down.