The Gods

Info - god Timmy, goddess reader, innocent reader and Timothée, creation, love, Meant to be, oral (male and female receiving), love, opposite attract, lactation fetish, squirting

I knew nothing but him. I had come into existence and I was aware of only him. I was made of light, earth, and fire, I was his perfect opposite. He was darkness, stars, water and wind. We were more than made for one another, more than destined, we were just perfect. We weren't given a choice but we'd chosen one another.

My form comes to him and he smiles. He was quite beautiful. I knew that I knew little, but he seemed perfect.

"Come to me, let us create a world," his voice echoed.

"I will come to you, I see you are a respectful man. You will love me well," I spoke and my voice echoed as well.

Our beings intertwined. Our first kiss created night and day. My light and his dark fought for dominance before deciding on a compromise.

As he handled my ever naked breasts, milk dripped out onto the earth. From this was created every female animal. From the lowing cow to the dull colored peahen. When he took my nipple in his mouth and sucked I knew he was a good, good man. As he sucked my milk into his mouth, he gave every masculine person the right to portray feminine characteristics. He was so wholesome and I liked this world we had created. A world where there wasn't judgement. We would love our creations because we loved one another.

"We have created such beauty, but none compares to you," he said, his body swirling with stars and planets.

"If you will take me, I will have you, let us create more," I begged. We kissed again. We were bare and I thought maybe our creations cared about being covered but I would be forever bare for him.

"My existence is to pleasure you," he said as he lowered himself. He lapped at my body. I felt him in my heat. I hadn't been very aware of my parts until him. The pleasure he brought was unreal. He was a just born God, but he attended to me like an ancient.

"I think I'm unraveling, perhaps I am slipping out of existence," I said as an odd feeling engulfed me. I didn't disappear I felt an immense amount of pleasure as he plunged his tongue into me. Somehow I knew the names of the body parts, despite never having them before. When I squirted my blessing onto his face the oceans were formed. The seas, lakes, streams, rivers, and puddles all came from what he did to me.

Next I was going to him. He was not like me. A long appendage protruded from where I had a hole. I loved it. I wanted to do what I could to pleasure this length. It was large, reaching for miles, but we both were gods, we could take it. I knew I must suck. How I knew I was unsure but I sucked. The sounds he made created so many things! His moans created sexual desire, his whimpers created submissives, his whines created brats. He was a never ending fountain of potential.

I was new to this world, but I sucked as hard as I could. He had helped me create! He was beautiful! He was a world changer! If sucking was what he desired, he would have it.

I pulled back out of instinct. A white liquid shot from what I'd been sucking it landed on the earth we'd created. I was in awe as beautiful plants of all kinds sprouted and grew. Flowers, trees, bushes, fruits and vegetables. It was all there.

"You are blessed," I praised. "What shall we do next?"

"You have two holes, I have an extended member. Which hole shall I put myself in?" He asked.

"This one, I call it a vagina," I told him.

"That's a beautiful word. May I enter it?"

"How will it feel?"

"I think good, all I know is this appendage I have keeps moving and dripping something when you are around."

"Okay, please come into me," I smiled. He pushed his member into a hole I had. The feeling was unlike anything. He began to move out of instinct.

"What shall we call the feeling building inside me?" He asked.

"Orgasm," I replied. I didn't know but I felt like I was creative.

"What about the white stuff that comes out of me every time you are around?"

"Cum," I replied.

"Okay then, let me cum in you. Don't let me pour onto the earth."

"I swear," I promised. As he moved in me I felt so insanely excited. He moved so well. The way his member hit me made me feel so satisfied.

"What will happen if we come together?" I asked.

"I don't know, we should try," he said gently.

"I feel like I'm close to something." I said.

"As do I, parts of me are growing with cum I fear, can you take it?"

"We are gods," I chuckled.

"I feel so much. I think the feeling is love," he said sweetly. I adored the words he said to me.

"I feel it as well, I said. Soon we rutted together and everything we wanted was finished. Our world was done. We'd created it through love. We were attached. Whatever happened, we'd been created for one another.