Threesome

Warnings - smut, threesome, oral (male and female receiving) riding face, jealous sex, unprotected sex

Timothée knew I was bi. He'd known it since our first date. When I told him I'd never actually been with a girl, he felt bad. I knew he was it for me, but I did regret never having sex with a girl.

A couple weeks ago, he had asked me if I would be interested in a threesome. I had actually liked the idea. I had a friend who I was always flirty with, who I knew would be down. So, we'd arranged it.

Now, Emma, my friend, was at my place. We'd established beforehand that Timothée wasn't allowed to do anything with Emma. Emma was a lesbian anyway, and wouldn't want to be with him sexually.

"I feel a bit awkward," I chuckled.

"Don't worry love," Emma said. "All you have to do is feel good."

"And sucked me off," Timothée chuckled.

Emma began to strip. I shrugged my shoulders, and started to take off my clothing as well. Timothée was already naked, and pumping himself lightly.

My eyes took in Emma's gorgeous form. Her heavy breasts, with dusty rose colored areolas. Her hips were wide, and her pussy was shaved. She looked delicious. I shuddered with desire. I moved forward without being promoted, and began to suck on her nipples. It felt new and exciting to have a breast in my mouth. I circled her buds with my tongue. I felt myself grow wet when Emma moaned.

"You're a natural," she praised. The compliment boosted my ego more than I thought it would. I moved my hands down her body. I found her clit with ease, and began to toy with it.

"Oh, y/n," she murmured, hands trailing through my hair.

"Hey," Timothée tapped my shoulder. "What about me?"

I pulled off of Emma, and took in her dreamy gaze before turning to Timothée. I could tell he was masking his impatience.

"Sorry baby," I said, caressing his cheek.

Emma positioned herself on the floor, so I could hover over her mouth. I positioned myself correctly. I felt a thrill go through me when I looked down at Emma between my thighs.

"You look so hot," I told her, running a finger down her face. I felt the tip of Timothée's cock nudge my cheek. I rolled my eyes at his impatience. I took him into my mouth.

Emma began to eat me out. I moaned around Timothée's dick. I felt so wonderfully filled. I wasn't looking up at my boyfriend, I was trying my best to glance down at Emma. I was mesmerized by her mouth working on me. She was expertly swirling and darting her tongue.

Drool dripped down my chin as I sucked off Timothée. If I hadn't been so focused on Emma, I would have noticed that Timothée wasn't making his normal moans.

Emma flattened her tongue against my heat, lapping me. Her tongue delicately traced my clit before putting pressure on it several times. I was gyrating my hips, adoring the feeling. She moved her tongue down, and thrust her tongue in and out of my entrance.

I bucked my hips forward as my orgasm crashed over me. I pulled myself off Timothée, so I could watch Emma eat me through my orgasm.

"I think that's the fastest I've ever came," I chuckled, as I moved off Emma.

"I told you, I know my stuff," she smirked.

"You got off too, right Timothée?" Emma asked politely.

"Yeah," Timothée said. I turned to him in confusion, why was he lying?

"Guess my work is done then, let me know if you ever wanna do this again," Emma said as she put on her clothes. When she was gone, I turned to Timmy.

His eyes were dark as he stalked towards me. He yanked me to him, and kissed me forcefully. His tongue danced with mine. I felt him bite my lip and he swallowed the noise I made.

"What's the matter?" I asked when he pulled away.

"You really enjoyed yourself huh?" He asked in a gravelly tone.

"Yes?" I said. "But wasn't that the point?"

"Fastest you've ever came?" He demanded. My cheeks reddened as I realized what was happening. He was jealous.

"Timmy, I didn't mean-"

He shut me up with another bruising kiss before entering me. He was slamming into me with a force I'd never experienced before. I couldn't speak as his hips moved at an ungodly speed.

"Who do you belong to huh?" He barked.

"You, Timothée, only you," I gasped. His grip on me was tight, and I saw the smallest bit of fear in his eyes.

"Who makes you feel the best, huh? Is it me, or is it Emma?"

"It's you, it could never be anyone else," I assured him.

"Oh yeah? Who does your cunt belong to y/n?"

"To you," I breathed.

"Say my name, say it," he was nearly begging me now, and I felt bad for making him insecure.

"Timothée Chalamet owns my cunt, it's his alone," I said, trying to put sincerity into the dirty words.

"Baby, I'm close, I'm so close," I told him earnestly. His head dipped to my nipples, flicking his tongue over them. The extra attention to my body had me spiraling into my orgasm. I cried out his name as I felt my walls fluttering around him.

"Look at me when I cum, please," Timothée panted, thrusts becoming erratic. I lifted my gaze to his. This seemed to be all he needed as he spilled into me.

"Timothée, I love you, very much," I said. He was still inside me, as I held his face. "Emma wasn't better than you, just different. Thank you so much for letting me experience that."

"I just got so jealous, I'm sorry I worried. You liking girls is a part of who you are, and I don't want to demonize that. I'm glad you got that experience, sorry if I ruined it."

"You didn't ruin anything, I got some bomb ass sex tonight," I said and chuckled.

"But Timmy," I continued. "She may have made me come sooner than I ever have, but you have by far given me the best, and most enjoyable orgasms of my life."

"Well, I'll admit, that makes me happy to hear," he said, kissing my nose.

"Plus, you have forever with me to try to break Emma's record," I winked and he threw his head back in a laugh.