Santa Tell Me

Info - vers couple, dirty song, wanted Timmy to stop working and fuck, Christmas themed lingerie, surprise lingerie, needy Timmy, teasing, riding head, unprotected sex, choking, needing reader to come first, kinda subby Tim

"I wanna let him unwrap me by the fire place like oooo," I sang.

"You want what now?" Timothée asked, hands slipping around me from behind. He was hard.

"Get on top of him by that fireplace, ohhh," I sang the next lines with a smile as he kissed my neck. I'd planned this perfectly.

"We can easily make that a reality," he chuckled.

"Yeah?" I asked, turning to him. "Thought you were 'working hard Mon amour'," I mimicked his voice.

"Awwww was my girl feeling lonely and denied?" He asked.

"A bit, you've been script studying for hours at this point," I pouted.

"Then let's take a break and unwrap each other by the fireplace yeah?" He asked. I nodded eagerly, smirking when he turned because I was going to turn him into a needy mess.

"You strip first," I said. We stood on the huge fluffy rug that we kept by the fire place. He and I napped on it sometimes together because it was so insanely soft.

He did what I said and I eye'd his cock. He was smugly swinging it.

"Don't get precum on my favorite rug," I told him and he laughed, but shut up when I removed my top. His eyes bugged out of his head as the Christmas themed lingerie came into view.

"What, what is-" he asked. White and red ribbon was all the covered my nipples, from that sheer fabric covered my stomach and led to a solid colored strappy thong. I removed my pants as well, his eyes still wide and his mouth as well. He took in the scarlet thigh highs I wore.

"How long have you had this?" He asked, moving closer.

"It's new, but Timothée I've had it on all day," I smirked.

"All d-day?" He asked and I sauntered to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I ground lightly on his erect cock.

"So earlier, when you denied me, this was waiting for you," I cooed.

"I'm such a fucking idiot," he whined.

"Yeah?" I crooned.

"So dumb, please fuck me," he begged. I kissed him and we fell gracefully to the floor. I hummed into the desperate kiss. I was so proud of myself for how I'd changed his mind.

"Need it, need pussy," he begged.

"You gotta unwrap your present first," I said, I was straddling his tiny waist, thighs on either side of him. He pulled tentatively at the bow between my breasts. It came undone and he whimpered as my breasts fell free. I did away with the top, I moved off him to take off my thong.

"I'm guessing you want these to stay?" I asked as I plucked at the thigh highs.

"Yes," he said shakily. I moved down and took his cock. I put just his head inside me and rode it hard.

"Please!" He begged.

"Have you been a good boy this year?" I asked.

"So good," he gasped.

"Fine," I said and sunk down fully and he moaned.

"I don't know, I have sources who tell me you're on the naughty list," I told him as I began to ride.

"Only for one person," he pouted. "Can't I still get presents?"

"What do you want?" I asked.

"These," he groaned and massaged my breasts.

"Mmm, feels so good Timmy, are you mad at yourself for not doing this sooner?" I teased.

"So mad, I could've been plunging my cock into you and I was studying instead, fuck I'm so hard for you," he whined.

"Do you usually cum inside of presents?" I asked as I matched his energy. He was hitting my gspot perfectly every time.

"In this one I do, oh fuck!" He groaned. His cock was twitching.

"Yeah well I want it as plentiful as the snow outside, I want so much I'm basically a cum snow woman," I begged.

"Yes, yes, wanna fill you so bad. I just need you to get off, then I can fill," he grunted and I could see how hard he was trying not to explode. It was sweet he always made sure I came first.

"The way you grip my cock, I could die," he said. I bent down to kiss him. It was wet and wild and a dream. He placed a hand on my neck, only applying a little pressure. I came instantly, my juices coating his cock. With the first contraction of my pussy he let himself go. He was whining and panting into my mouth as he rutted upward and spilled inside me. I knew he was painting my insides as white as the outdoors right now.

"Sorry baby," he said when we'd come down a little. "I know you were leading that round, but I was gonna cum so hard and I needed you to first so I used the choking thing."

"It's okay, I love how versatile we can be," I beamed.