Messy

Info - dry humping, teasing, riding clothed cock, sub Timmy, distracting, spit kink, sloppy kiss, cumming in boxers, reader with big boobs, calling Timothée bunny, ruined orgasm

I stretched, my back aching, I moved upwards. I heard a small whimper. I looked over and saw Timothée, though he was pretending to read a script, was squirming and had a bulge in his pants.

"Oh Timmy," I purred.

"I'm trying to concentrate," he said weakly.

"No you aren't, you're focused on me," I smirked.

"N-no, I'm studying my script," he tried to profess.

"What's this then?" I asked, grasping his bulge. He sucked in a breath.

"Please, please, y/n, I'm trying so hard," he whispered.

"Well I know something is hard," I teased. "Is this just from me stretching, sticking my big tits out?"

"It's from everything," he hissed. "From everything you are and everything you do to me."

"Yeah, is my sweet boy obsessed with me?" I cooed and blew on his throat. He gulped and chills broke out on his skin as his cheeks turned pink.

"Yes," he admitted freely. "Completely obsessed."

I smirked and kissed his neck as I unzipped his jeans. He was so wiggly as I pulled down his pants.

"Well would you look at that," I said, drawing circles on the wet patch on his boxers.

"You leaking honey?"

"Please, please stop, I can barely keep my hips still, and I need to focus on this script," he whimpered.

"I can stop, all you need is to use your safe word," I said and nipped at his earlobe as I traced the shape of his cock in his underwear. Instead of saying his safe word his hips jutted upward to meet my teasing hand.

"Baby you're so needy," I said delicately.

"M'not gotta read my script," he professed.

"You know what though," I whispered in his ear as I gripped his hard cock.

"What?" He choked out.

"I'm needy too, I'm so wet for you," I said, and then let my tongue dance across his neck.

"Oh fuck me," he moaned, eyes rolling back in his head, and his body faking back against the couch. With that I removed my pants and underwear. I straddled him. My slick mixed with the dampness of his precum.

"Oh Mon amour, your pussy!" He squealed.

"Yeah, you like it bunny, like my pussy and it's juice rubbing all over you?" I asked him.

"Fuck my stupid script," he heaved and tossed the papers. He grabbed my hips hard and began to rut up into me as I rolled my wetness on him. He tore off my top and was sucking desperately on my nipples.

I drooled saliva down onto his chest. He was whining profusely. His desperate sounds spurring on my movements. I grabbed his face for a sloppy kiss as I bounced. I was rubbing my spit into his chest and nipples. His hands couldn't stop feeling my breasts as we kissed.

"I think I'm gonna-" he whined and an explosion of cum rocketed from from his cock. The patch of wetness just kept spreading as he shuddered, rutted, and whined. He was sweating and panting and so loud.

"S-sorry about losing it in my boxers," he said pitifully once he'd finished. I looked at my lover.

He was covered in my spit, his hair was a mess, his lips were swollen from kissing, and both our bottom halves were wet and sticky.

"That was messy, but it was also hot and I adored every second," I told him and kissed his nose.