British Vogue

Warnings - Fem Timmy, sub Timmy, BDSM community stuff, sub jewelry, dom reader, voyeuristic desires, ruining clothes with cum, hand job, oral (female receiving), cock ring, cumming in pants, anal stimulation, anal fingering, multi cum, no refractory period, male nipple stimulation, mentions of pegging, Timothée calling reader mistress, spanking, light mommy kink at the end, hard dom turns into soft dom, needy Timothée, lots of cum, boy wearing woman's wear, biting ass, hickeys on ass , choking, gagging, finger sucking, ruining expensive clothing, wanting to be on a leash, not allowing someone to cum, mentions of overstimulation, cumming before you're allowed, using degrading language like slut, whore, toy and slave, cumming from giving oral, hair pulling, praise kink, unprotected sex

The nerve, the fucking nerve of him. He posed and pulled at his clothes. I knew he wasn't thinking of me, when he worked, that was all he thought of. He was in the zone, and I was soaked. I'd never been this wet and uncomfortably horny in my life.

"How much longer?" I asked a photographer. Timothée's hair had been teased to be even curlier than it normally was. I adored it. But now it was wet and straight, which I also adored. His clothes were practically just scraps. His nipples were peaked. I was too entranced to hear the response of the photographer.

I strained to get a closer look, as the main photographer moved. Leather straps crossed his body. I wanted to tie him up with them. That's when I saw it. The necklace he was wearing, it normally never saw the outside of our house. It was his submissive jewelry. The small circle and heart had Morse code of my name.

"I need Timothée!" I said honestly, but so loudly everyone jumped.

"We have some more shots," someone said, but I was marching towards him. He looked scared, because he recognized the look in my eyes. He knew he was in trouble.

"It's an emergency," I said and dragged him to another area of the building. I couldn't believe one of these rooms had a bed. It was likely for sexy shoots.

"I have more pictures to shoot," he said meekly.

"Oh you'll shoot alright," I snapped as I shoved him on the bed.

"Mistress, did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"Wrong?" I demanded. "You did something so sinfully wonderful that I must punish you. You knew what you were doing too."

"I didn't," he shook his head.

"You did, or you wouldn't have worn this out without permission," I said, pulling so hard on his necklace that I choked him.

"I'm s-sorry," he gasped.

"No you aren't," I smirked.

"Show me what I did wrong," he whispered.

I pushed him onto the bed, and I hoped it fucking bruised so he'd be marked. He waited for me, but I noticed his hard on.

"You have no idea what you do to me," I snarled. I ripped his shirt off him.

"That's not mine," he whined.

"You've got enough money to pay for it, don't you baby boy?" I asked.

"Yes mistress," he nodded, fear in his eyes.

"You know that necklace is for my eyes only, we're not supposed to bring our sex lives into other things, but you're making that impossible."

"Wanted to impress you, wanted people to know who owns me," he mumbled.

"You know the fans will speculate," I said.

"I want them too," he said eagerly. "Parade me around on a leash. I'll be your obedient good boy."