Wet

Pairing - Timothée Chalamet/Fem!Reader

Warnings - Virginity lost, inexperienced Timmy, first time saying I love you, oral (female receiving), unprotected sex, mentions of lingerie, pool sex, technically sex in public.

"Excuse me?" I demanded. "A what?" I felt mean but I was honestly so surprised I couldn't help it.

"A virgin," he mumbled, picking at his skinny jeans.

"I'm sorry, um, is it a personal preference?" I tried to act calm.

"No," he wasn't looking at me,

"So you want to have sex, but you haven't?" I clarified.

"Yes! Okay!" Timothée admitted.

"I'm sorry baby," I said. "I'm not trying to be mean. You're just so sexy, and charming, and sweet, and just so everything good. I can't imagine you having a hard time getting laid."

"Everyone doesn't think like you," he said, but he was beaming from my compliments.

"Well they should," I said, placing a kiss on his lips.

***

That had been three weeks ago. Timmy and I had talked about how he wanted me to be his first. I was so crazy in love with the boy I'd become nervous. I wanted his first time to be insanely special, so I'd booked us a vacation get away. A nice hotel, fancy restaurants, and then I'd surprise him with lingerie. I could hardly wait to see his reaction.

Well, it hadn't gone as planned. Our flight had been delayed and now we were grouchy and our reservations were long gone. He had been so sweet about it, but I knew he was disappointed. He hadn't exactly been informed about the purpose of this vacation, but I think he'd at least guessed.

"I'm so sorry Timmy," I apologized for what felt like the millionth time, and it still didn't feel like it was enough.

"Baby, it's okay," he said, kissing me on the top of my head. He was so gracious. "It isn't your fault in any way."

"I feel disgusting," I said. "How about we go to the swimming pool, then get room service yeah?"

"Sounds good," he nodded. I got into my bikini, I'd packed my favorite one, red and gold. I came out of the bathroom to see Timothée drop the clothes and swim trunks he'd been unpacking. His mouth hung open as his hazel eyes ran over my form nearly ten times. He shut his mouth, gulping heavily.

"Like it?" I chuckled, spinning around and shaking my ass for him.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered.

"Your turn," I said, pointing to the bathroom. He did as he was told, but continuously looked back at me on the way. I unpacked and hid the lingerie I'd brought, just to be extra safe so that Timmy wouldn't see.

He came out in black trunks. I licked my lips. Some may like muscle, but my thing was stick thin boys, which my boy was. His long lean torso looked so inviting. I couldn't wait to mark it up later. He ran his hands through his curls and just that motion made me rub my thighs together. I had never seen him topless.

"Y/N," he said.

"What? Sorry," I apologized, blushing from the fact that I had been ogling him so blatantly.

"I said, do we need to bring towels?"

"No they have them down there," I said.

"Were you?.... Never mind," he said blushing.

"No," I said, getting up. "Go on, what were you saying?"

"Were you um, staring at me?" each word got progressively quieter, and he wouldn't meet my eyes.