Wrapped Under the Tree

Info - sub Timmy, mistletoe on dick, wrapped as a present, mommy kink, dom reader, choking, finger sucking, kissing cock, making Timmy have ruined orgasm, multicum, no refractory period, disobey doms orders, cock warming, baby talk, sub space, boob obsession, gagged, handjob, slapping, crying in desperation, cock warming, cream pie

Working Christmas Day, this was the biggest load of bullshit on earth. Timmy and I were pushing off festivities until later in the week on his birthday and we'd have a double celebration. I hated to do that to him, but I also hated working Christmas Day. I wished he were here and I could take out my frustration on his subby body. However, I was stuck.

By the end of the day I was slogging through the snow to our luxury apartment. I felt like stretched bubble gum but.... I did still wish he'd be awake so I could dom him. I knew he'd most likely be curled in an adorable huddle on the couch with home alone playing in the back round, and sleeping soundly. He'd woken up early to go have Christmas with his family.

I walked in and put my keys on the counter and shrugged off my coat. I walked into the living room and gasped. In front of the tree was Timothée. He had an adorable red bow on his head, but that wasn't all. He was stark naked. He was gagged with more silky red ribbon his hands behind his back, sitting back on his feet, and with a mistletoe tied to his, for now, soft cock.

"Timothée!" I raced to him and took his gag away and kissed him deeply. He was kissing me back hungrily. I reached down and worked his cock while we kissed. He was whimpering now, always so deliciously vocal for me.

"Welcome home, and merry Christmas," he said with a cheery smile.

"What's all this?" I asked him. His cock was now hard. He still wore the adorable red bow.

"I'm your present, you can do whatever you want to me," he said meekly.

"Fuck I love you," I said and kissed him again. I took his cock in my hand again. He gasped into my mouth.

"M-mommy," he swooned.

"Yeah baby, I know," I assured him. I swiped his head that was already gathering precum.

"So needy. I've felt subby all day, I want you to take out your anger on me, please, please, please," he begged, hands clasped together.

"I will, mommy will take care of you. You always know how to make me feel better," I promised him. He was beaming.

"Now what is this," I said, playing with the red berries and leaves.

"Mistletoe," he said sheepishly.

"What do you do under a mistletoe love?"

"Kiss," he gasped.

"Hmmm," I mused. I tip toed my fingers up his neck and to his mouth where he sucked them gratefully. I kept eye contact as I took his cock in my my other hand and I pressed a kiss to his slit. His legs scrambled as he writhed.

"Wanna cum," he said over my fingers. I chuckled as I watched his needy body twisting as he tried to stop himself. He was so easy to work up.

"Balls been filling?" I asked him sympathetically.

"All day, thinking of mommy taking care of me," he sighed.

"So they're heavy?" I asked with concern as I lifted his balls and weighed them. He didn't know what I was doing. He knew I had a rule about him cumming without permission, secretly I loved when he couldn't help but explode. I wanted to work him up enough that he came all over my face and tits, speaking of, I should get naked.

"So fucking heavy," he moaned. I smirked and stood up. I began to undress myself. The bow fell from his hair as he continued to resituate himself to not cum. He was watching me with lust filled eyes. I could already tell, there would be a lot of cum, baby talk, ruined orgasms, and sub space. I was so ready.