Delicious

Info - toxic Paul, watching reader masturbate without permission, stalker Paul, bene gesserit reader, friends to lovers, creepy letters and photos, cumming immediately, oral (Fem receiving), oral after being cummed in, dom Paul, calling reader pup

"I don't know what to do Paul," I said, feeling helpless. That wasn't a feeling I often had. Being a Bene Gesserit meant I had powers to stop most things that would make me feel helpless.

However, right now, I had a stalker. Pictures of me sleeping, walking around, even touching myself were being laid on my bedside table. Every morning, a new one.

I had finally confided in my best friend Paul. He'd been outraged and promised to put his best men on it. However, no matter how many guards were placed around me and my room, the stalker always managed to get in.

"I get letters too," I whispered.

"What do they say? Can you identify the handwriting?" He asked me worriedly.

"No, it's typed," I said and handed him the paper.

"D-don't judge me," I mumbled. The letter was incredibly descriptive and dirty.

"I have seen you," Paul's voice was low, and somehow he made the weird words sound enticing.

"You slip your fingers inside your folds and you arch upwards. Your clit swells as lust ripples through you. How badly I wish I could suck that bundle. I wish you knew how delicious you looked as you pant and fondle your needy breast. The way you massage your perky nipples. If I was there your gasps would be louder, and you would meld yourself to me, so addicted that you'd never leave. I'd have you living in the bed where I pleasure you over and over again, and listen to your delicate sounds of undoing. You'd be mine forever. Just the way I planned."

"That's.... Intense," Paul said, clearing his throat. I hated that when he'd read it, it hadn't made me cringe, but melt instead. He'd sounded so sensual it nearly killed me. I was drenched.

"Oh Paul," I moaned and launched myself into his arms. "What am I going to do?"

"Would it make you feel better if I slept in your bed tonight?" He said carefully. It was a splendid idea. I knew I'd be needy for my best friend by morning but I'd rather feel needy and safe than scared and restless.

"Yes, oh thank you," I said. "I've tried to stay the whole night multiple times to catch them, but I can't for some reason."

That night I laid down beside Paul. He pulled me into his arms.

"Nothing will happen to you," he promised. "I am here."

For the first time in weeks I felt safe. My heart beat slowed and I snuggled against Paul. I fell asleep easily, until I felt someone lick my neck. I opened my eyes in fear, but all I saw was Paul.

"W-was that you?" I asked him. He looked different, eyes glittering, smug smile on his lips. I sucked in a breath as he rubbed his hard cock on my leg.

"All of it was me," he said in a dark whisper.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's all been me, I'm your stalker, I'm obsessed with you," he murmured, pushing my nightgown strap down, and kissing my shoulder.

"So I'm not in danger?" I asked.

"Only of me devouring your pussy," he growled.

"Oh, Paul, why did you have to scare me half to death?" I demanded. He just laughed and kissed me

"Let me put my cock in you pup," he said.

"Why?" I asked, but pulled up my night gown.

"Because I like it messy," he said.

"What messy?" I asked as he shoved his huge cock inside me. I moaned and he let out a deep guttural groan and came immediately.

"Oh fuck!" I whimpered as he shot rope after rope of cum.

"My meals," he said, pulling out and moving his mouth down to my heat.

"That's what I like messy," he chuckled and dove in. I cried out, clutching the sheets as he slurped the mixture of cum and essence into his mouth. His tongue exploded me lavishly. It swirled inside me, getting every drop of my slick. My hands fell in my hair. I was panting and arching into his mouth. He was right I made much more noise with him. I clutched as my breast, rolling my nipple wildly.

"Paul, fuck, Paul, feels so damn good," I whined. He licked a stripe up me. Next he suckled my clit as though it was the best tasting thing he'd ever had. The wet sounds of his mouth made me nearly dizzy.

"I'm going come, fuck m'gonna come!" I screamed and I let go. The knot inside me unfurled and I rutted up desperately into his mouth. I was weak with pleasure feeling like he'd sucked the life from me.

"Mmmm, just as delicious as I thought," he purred.

"Stay in my room every night," I begged.

"My pleasure," he said and pulled me back into his arms.