Sleep Baby

Warnings - sleepy Timmy, sub Tim, dom Fem, desiring pleasure, needy, unprotected sex, mommy kink, crying from desperation , trying to make someone cum, cock warming, falling asleep with sex moves,

"Im so sleepy," he said, as he curled into me. I cuddled him gently.

"M-mommy," he moaned, and I saw that his cock was hard.

"I thought you were sleepy baby," I said.

"I-I am, but I'm also so horny. C-can you take care of me? So I can sleep?" He begged.

"Your cock is so hard isn't it?" I asked.

"So hard," he whimpered.

"You feel so backed up don't you? You want to cum, but you need help. Of course it's all because you need to sleep, but you need to cum first don't you angel?"

"Yes," he said, tears striped his cheeks. "I need to cum so bad. It hurts. Can you please help me? I just wanna cum, and then sleep."

"I will take care of you baby boy," I told him as I settled down on his cock. He cried out, as I took him inside me.

"Okay cum," I told him, thinking it'd happen all at once.

"Ummm, I don't want to yet, I want you to use me before I shoot," he said meekly.

"Oh really," I smirked. I slammed down on him and tears left his eyes. I rode him hard, clenching my walls around him. He wouldn't cum, as hard as I tired.

"Please cum baby boy, I want you to feel good," I told him.

"I just wanna make you feel good before I sleep," he whined.

"Angel, your cock is so good. I feel amazing," I told him. My words comforted him, and he peacefully came inside me, with whimpers, and gasps, and happy sighs. It was a lot too, so much from such a short session.

"Don't make me pull out," he begged.

"Of course not," I said pleasantly. "What else do you want?"

"Your nipple mommy," he said. I gave him my breast. He fell asleep with his cock inside me and his mouth on my nipple.