Dat Ass

Warnings - cocky Tim, ass obsession, insecure reader, distracting from work, anal sex, cumming in ass, needy Timmy, degrading language used (slut, whore)

I was trying to get some work done on my computer. I'd recently bought a standing desk. It was going to help me stand more, for my health. Timothée seemed to have other plans because he was in front of me, begging for sex.

"I am working," I told him.

"I don't care," he pouted.

"I know YOU don't," I rolled my eyes.

"I'll apologize to your boss myself," he said, waggling his eyebrows. "They'll swoon and let me off immediately."

"My boss is a man," I said.

"People can be queer, y/n," Timothée tutted.

"You're unbelievable, I need to finish this. I don't care how famous you are, my boss will not be pleased if this isn't done."

"Fine," he snapped and stomped away. I rolled my eyes, and dove into my work with vigor. Suddenly, I felt hands pulling down my shorts.

"Tim," I said in exasperation, but then he began to massage my ass. He loved my ass, and I was weak for it because it'd always made me self conscious. I didn't like its dimples, and that it wasn't perfectly round and propped up.

"I adore your ass," he sighed longingly. "I feel like the luckiest man in the world that I get to touch it."

That fucker was melting my cold decisions and he probably knew it too. He began to suck on my skin. I held back a moan, knowing he'd be too satisfied and cocky if I did. First the right cheek, then the left. He gave my ass a small smack, before kneading the skin adoringly.

"So beautiful," he moaned. I turned to look behind me. He was sitting with his cock in his hand, the other massaging me. I bit my lip.

"Hello lover," he beamed up at me.

I turned back, wondering how long my resistance would last. It was inevitable that I'd give in eventually. I always did, and he knew it.

I felt his tongue tracing the dimples in my skin, and I sighed. He was a wonderful boyfriend, and I should feel honored he was so needy. Perhaps I could ask for an extension on this project?

"Okay fine!" I said.

"I'll get the lube," he crowed. He ran and got it, because I knew he wanted to do anal. He lubed up his cock before slowly pushing into me.

"putain sacré," he moaned. He always went into French when he was extremely turned on.

"Yeah baby? Does it feel good?" I asked.

"So, fucking, good," he gasped as he slammed into me. His hands went up under my shirt. He moaned when he felt no bra to inhibit him. He began to roll my nipples as he fucked into my ass.

"So good for me, ma parfaite petite pute," he sighed happily.

"Did you just call me a whore in French?" I laughed.

"Mmmm," was all he said as he kissed my neck.

"Because it was kinda hot," I said, as I met his thrusts.

"Oh, you like being degraded?" He asked.

"Maybe a little, nothing about my looks though," I corrected myself.

"Of course not," he smirked into my neck. "My nice slut is doing so well for me. Such a good ass to fuck."

"Oh, yes, like that," I groaned.

"My darling whore, so willing to please," he rutted into me faster.

"You're so big," I whined.

"I am, but you're the best slut in the world, and you can take it, I know you can."

"Ahhh, my clit baby, touch me," I begged. He reached down to fondle my bundle of nerves.

"I'm so close baby, can I cum in your ass, would my whore like that?" He asked.

"Yes, cum in me, I'm about to come too," I told him. He let go and filled my ass with his seed. I fell over the edge and felt my insides pulse with pleasure.

"Now you can get back to work," he said, kissing my cheek.