New Dress

Warnings - smut, sub Timmy, public sex, dry humping, dom Fem, spitting in mouth, talk of Masturbation

"I know you're bored, but I need a new dress," I told him. He was hardly paying attention. It was strange to me how much my boy loved fashion and hated going shopping with me. Perhaps it was because he could just buy anything he wanted, and didn't even need to try it on. I, however, did find it completely precious that my celebrity boyfriend would come with me shopping at all.

"I'm not bored my darling, looking at you is my favorite hobby," he said cheerily.

"You're a good liar," I said as I kissed him. He chuckled. However, I knew he'd loooove my next selection. I'd chosen it when he was not looking. I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

I went to the dressing room. I put on the dress. It was a shimmering strappy thing. I intended to wake my boyfriend up a bit with this. I made sure everything was in place, before stepping out of the dressing room.

"Oh, Timothée," I called, since he was looking at his phone again. He looked up lazily, before his eyes just about popped out of his head.

He licked his lips, hands running up and down his thighs. I noticed the tent that had grown in his pants. I was thankful for the upscale dressing room we'd been provided with, the only person who could possibly come in was a salesperson.

"How do you feel about this one baby?" I asked playfully.

"Needy," he whimpered.

"Want me to take you into the dressing room and help you take care of that," I asked, palming him over his pants. His head fell back with pleasure and he nodded eagerly.

"Come on then baby boy," I said, taking his hand. He followed eagerly behind me. I pushed him down on the bench, before straddling him. I rolled my hips, as he whined.

I did truly love the power I had over him. His little whimpers made me even wetter. Who would have thought the great actor Timothée Chalamet could be made into such a desperate, needy, mess so easily.

I moved forward to kiss his neck as I continued to move my hips. He was clutching my waist, rutting up against me for some pleasure. His straining, clothed, cock was brushing the material of my panties deliciously.

"What do you want baby boy, hmmm, you were so bored moments ago."

"You, all of you," he gasped. "Please."

I gave a tug to his curls and I swallowed the whine that came out of his pink lips.

"You wanna be inside me, huh baby?" I taunted.

"Please," he said, continuing to try to grind up into me.

"Bet I could make you cum from just this," I chuckled.

"S'not funny, need to be in you. Wanna cum in you," he begged.

"Alright my love," I said kindly. He made a noise of protest when I got up. I pulled his throbbing cock from his boxers, and I took off my lacy underwear. The sound he made when I sunk down on him would fuel many masturbation sessions in the future.

"Feel good?" I asked. His mouth hung open and his eyes were squeezed shut in pleasure.

"Ride me, I wanna be good for you," he pleaded.

"Don't worry love, you're always good for me," I said as I lifted up to sink down. He reached down to roll my clit as I began to ride him.

"Good boy," I praised.

"Uh, uh, uh," he was moaning.

"We're in public, but you still can't keep quiet can you?" I asked. He shook his head, continuing to bask in the feeling of my pussy.

I continued to ride him. From his pulsing cock I could tell he was close. I leaned forward and spat in his mouth. That's what did it for him, one more roll of my hips and he was emptying himself into me with a pitiful cry. I came next, walls clenching around him.

"What a good boy," I said, kissing his mouth lightly.

"Can we go back to my place?" He asked sheepishly.

"Why baby?" I asked.

"Still needy, wanna cum in you again," he said with wide desperate eyes.

"Get your things, we're going."