Without Permission

Warning - man in lingerie, anal fisting (male and female receiving), oral (male and female receiving), hand job, use of mommy, use of mistress, degrading, sun male, dom female, cumming without permission, calling partner slut, whore, edging, overstimulation, crying during sex

I sat on the couch reading my book. I hadn't seen Timothée in a while. I thought he was probably doing some work in the office or gaming. This is why I was surprised when I heard his voice.

"I'm horny Mistress," I heard him say. I looked up and all the breath left my lungs. He was standing before me in a choker, thigh-high stockings, and a garter belt. My panties were instantly wet.

"Baby, when did you get this," I asked, standing up and circling him like a shark.

"A couple of days ago, I thought you might like it," he said bashfully.

"I love it," I said honestly.

"Will you fuck me?" He asked.

"Yes, you're such a good boy," I complimented him. I moved to him and kissed him heavily as I palmed him over his panties.

"Mm, mm, mm," he whimpered into the kiss.

"Mommy," he said dreamily as he watched me begin to get undressed.

"That's right, Mommy will take care of you," I told him and went to get the lube from where we kept it.

"You're so pretty mistress," he said adoringly as he looked at my body move.

"You're pretty too baby boy."

"I'm going to edge you so it feels really good when you cum okay?" I asked.

"Oh," he shuddered.

"But you cannot cum until I say so, is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress," he gasped. I pulled him out of his pretty lace panties.

"Your cock is going to want to cum really bad, but you've got to hold it okay?" I asked as I began to pump him.

"Y-Yes," he said, biting his lip.

"So you gotta tell me when you're close," I instructed.

"Yes Mommy," he said obediently. I continued to pump his cock, brushing the pad of my thumb over the head. He was squirming, so desperate for the pleasure I was providing him.

I got down on my knees, wanting to pleasure him in multiple ways. I kissed his head. He let out a small whimper at that. I moved down so I could suckle gently on his balls.

"Oh," he whined. I gave them a final lick before returning to his tip. I kitten licked at his slit, which had his little sounds of gratification get louder. I licked a slow stripe up the underside of his cock.

"Please Mommy," he begged.

"What do you want?"

"Want your mouth," he whined. I finally took him into my mouth. He hissed in thankfulness. I let him slide in and out of my wet warmth. His thighs were clenching, knees shaking ever so slightly. I watched his toes curl as I gagged on him. I began to work on him at a greater speed.

"Ah, ah," moaned as I bobbed on his cock.

"Close," he cried. I pulled off him, watching his glistening cock pulse.

"Good job angel," I said kissing him lightly. "Your cock wanted to cum, but you didn't let it. What a good boy."

He nodded, happy I was pleased. His cheeks were rosy pink, and his lip was swollen from biting it.

"Come lay down on the couch," I told him. I grabbed the lube. "Put your legs up."

He always did as he was told. I began to lube up my right hand, and his asshole.

"I'm gonna go slow," I told him. I started with two fingers, moving them in and out. His eyes were closed in bliss, desperate little noises coming from his pink lips. I added two more fingers, widening him.

"Oh fuck," he squeaked. Finally, my whole hand was inside him.

"Shit," he gasped.

"Look at my little slut, all filled up," I said. He looked down and moaned at the sight.

"Yes," he breathed as I began to curl my fingers inside him. "I'm your whore, use me. Just wanna be good, just need to be good for you."

"Yes, I get to use you up, don't I? I get to fill you, and fuck you, and own your cock."

My cunt was on fire as I watched him panting, biting his lip in pleasure. He was whimpering, dick quivering as he writhed. I began to pump his cock while I moved my other hand.

"Ahhh, wanna cum, please, let me cum," he begged, hips bucking up to meet my hand.

"You can't cum yet baby, but trust me, when you do, it'll feel so good," I told him.

"Wanna," he whined. I let my tongue swirl around his tip while my hand moved on him.

"Please Mommy, I wanna cum, I wanna make a mess, please," he begged.

"You want it so bad don't you," I cooed.

"Yes, I need it," he cried, and I noticed actual tears were tracking down his face.

"Soooo good," I crooned. "Your poor cock wants to cum so bad, doesn't it. You're so full, and you're feeling so good."

My words and hands had sent him too far. He arched off the couch and was shooting ropes of cum all over himself. When he finally came down, he was looking at me with fear in his round doe eyes.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I couldn't help it. I promise I didn't mean to," he pleaded, more tears falling down his face. I slowly removed my hand from inside him and watched as his hole contracted.

"How mad are you," he asked.

"Mommy is going to forgive you this time," I said.

"Oh thank you, I promise it'll never happen again. I'll always be a good boy."

"Okay, but you need to do the same thing I did to you, to me, to apologize."

"Yes Mistress," he said as he eagerly got up. My arousal had been dripping down my thighs as I'd watched him.

I took his spot, propping my legs up for him. He lubed up his hand. He dove into my heat as he pressed two fingers inside my hole.

"Good boy," I praised as he relentlessly tongue fucked me. He soon has worked his way up to four fingers. He curled them expertly. He sucked on my clit harshly and finally had his whole hand inside me.

"Oh baby, I'm so close," I moaned. He flattened his tongue against me, lapping at my folds. I was so full of him, so deliciously full. He was so good to me. Soon, my orgasm crashed over me. I cried out his name as I spiraled into starlit bliss. My whole body was on fire with pleasure.

"Good job," I panted, running my hand down his face. He leaned into my touch contentedly.