Cock Block

Info- needy Timmy, dick pic, trying to have sex, cumming immediately, old school parent,

"I just neeed you, you're so fucking sexy," he begged. I could see the bulge pulsing in his pants.

"So horny you can move your jeans around Huh?" I cooed.

"My dick could fucking lift a house with how bad I want you," he whined.

"Please don't whisper, it's rude," my mother snapped. My mom hated the fact that I had premarital sex.

"Sorry mom," I said. I rubbed my boyfriend over his pants. It wasn't a good idea, because he whimpered erotically.

"I can't see your hands," my mother smiled like a feral cat.

"Sorry," I said, and lifted my hands.

"May I use your bathroom?" Timothée asked.

"Of course, you know where it is," my mom replied. I was sure what the ding of my phone meant. I smirked as I looked at the photo of his cock. It was dripping.

"I need the bathroom too," I said.

"Wait until Timothée gets back," she said in a hard voice.

"I can just wait outside the door," I said easily.

"Mon amour, I need your cunt. Your tender, wet, pussy has me whipped. You could have me cumming endlessly."

I wanted him so bad. My cunt was burning for him.

"Mom, I think we'll be leaving soon," I said, as he continued sexting me.

"Why, so you can have sex!" She snapped.

"You're just being a little difficult," I lied, that was one hundred percent why.

"Timmy isn't feeling well also," I said, which was true he had a bad case of boner.

"I'm going to ask you again, as your mother, to stop sleeping with him," she said sternly.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but just because Dad's dick game was bad enough that you could resist him, doesn't mean Timothée's is," I finally said. My mother was flabbergasted.

"Come on Timmy, let's go," I called. He bounced towards me like a puppy. We got out to the car and he was needily kissing my neck as I drove a block away.

"Pants down," I said. He yanked them down, his quivering cock leaking profusely. I took off my panties and climbed on top of him.

"Holy fuck," he said and came immediately. My mouth hung open in shock.

"O-Oops," he said sheepishly with pink cheeks.