Babygirl and Daddy Go Shopping

Info - daddy kink, pda, cumming in boxers, sub reader, dom Timmy, bratty reader, no refractory period, fucking in mall bathroom, choking, squirting, mentioning lingerie, mention of oral, and choking someone with cum, unprotected sex

"Timmy will you buy me new lingerie?" I asked, hanging off his arm adoringly.

"You always want to spend all my money," he chuckled.

"But you loooooove me," I said and began to palm him over his pants.

"What are you doing?" He growled.

"I saw you pull on your balls a second ago, and you're already hard," I smiled, buy me something pretty and I'll suck your cock."

"You'll suck my cock whether I buy you shit or not!" He snapped. I knew I was in trouble now and I loved it.

"Buy something pretty for your baby girl, Timothée's baby girl wants to look good."

"You already do, and stop touching me," he demanded.

"I have a new name for you," I said, massaging his slit.

"What?" He asked, curiosity getting the better of him.

"Daddy," I purred in his ear. He groaned and came all over his boxers and my hand.

"Come with me you little brat," he snarled and grabbed my cum covered hand and was marching to the bathroom with me. He slammed me against the wall and kissed me furiously. I was in heaven. I loved provoking him into this angry sex machine. I heard the jingle of his belt and smiled into the kiss.

"You happy that I'm going to fuck you?" He chuckled.

"So happy Timmy," I smiled.

"Such a brat and yet I give into you," he tutted.

He slammed his cock into me. I squealed with happiness. His pace was relentless.

"Do you know how full my balls are for you all the time? Do you know how much cum I'm always storing up," he was growling in my ear. I wanted to pull his hair but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the wall.

"Daddy has lots of cum for me?" I asked.

"So much. My balls are engorged and swollen with cum for you. You have spoiled my cock. I have to tug on them and hold them so they don't weigh on me so much."

"Oh, daddy, I love your cum. I wanna be full of your gooey cum, I love your heavy balls," I whined.

"I used to be so sophisticated, you turned me into a pervert with heavy balls," he purred.

"Oh I feel them, I feel your huge balls slapping into me," I whimpered as he rutted into me wildly. He let go of my wrists and choked me. My eyes rolled up into my head.

"That's right baby, you love being choked don't you?" He chuckled. I nodded and moaned.

"I wish I could choke you with all the cum I have, watching your eyes tear up as you desperately try to swallow my massive load that just won't stop filling your mouth with hot cum," he cooed. I felt my body dive into orgasm. Pleasure made my body tingle with bliss. I knew I had squirted which he loved. The wave of wetness had coated his cock.

He let my neck go as he began to cum as well. He was moaning deeply, his cum filling up my cunt. I looked down, seeing he'd cum so much it was even coming out of me.

"Oh daddy, that was perfect," I sighed, and he began to cum again.