Such a Tease

Warnings - distracting, teasing, public cock warming, cum from just being inside, sex in public, cum dripping down thighs, unprotected sex, vibrating underwear, overstimulation, crying during sex, oral (female receiving), denying sex, slapping thigh

Timothée had denied me sex three times today, just to study his damn script. I decided I wasn't going to have it. I put on my cutest pair of underwear and a crop top that just barely covered my nipples. I'd like to see him resist me now.

"Y/n?" The questioning voice came very quickly after I came downstairs.

"Yes Timmy?" I asked.

"Why are you wearing that?" He asked.

"It's laundry day," I shrugged, he knew it wasn't. His eyes were glued to me, his lip was between his teeth. His eyes moved up and down, up and down, over and over again. I smirked.

I yawned, stretching my arms up and pushing my chest out. I saw the tent in my boys pants the moment I looked at him.

"Timmy, is there any laundry you need me to do for you today?" I asked, and patted his bulge twice.

"No," he groaned. "Gotta read my script."

"You sure?" I asked. "No boxers that might be.....stained?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I watched his pants move as his cock twitched.

"N-not at the moment," he choked out.

"Well you let me know," I called back to him as I turned away. I teased him all day. I read a book with my legs spread wide. I dropped things and bent over slowly. I pretended I needed something behind him so my breasts would be in his face.

"Will you out to dinner with me?" He asked me breathlessly, hands grabbing handfuls of my ass as he spoke.

"Sure, should I change my outfit?" I asked.

"If you don't we may be arrested," he said, but I felt his hardness against my thigh.

I got in a strappy gown, to bother him further, the slit went all the way up the side.

"You're breathtaking," he said when he saw me, squeezing my breasts hornily.

"Mmmm, and you're hard," I said, still feeling his length against me.

"Been that way all day," he said as we walked out to the taxi. We made it to the upscale restaurant and were seated. I couldn't remember our conversation as I watched his eyes dark with lust following my every move.

"Mon Amor, are you listening?" He chuckled, knowing I wasn't.

"No," I answered honestly.

"Why don't we just do what we know we both want," he said, leaning forward and whispering conspiratorially.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Sit on my cock," he smirked.

"In here?" I grinned wickedly.

"You know you want to," he said with a devils smile.

"Oh there's no doubt, I just want to make sure I'm understanding," I winked. Now seemed like a good time, everyone seemed to be preoccupied and we had a booth. He pushed the table out a bit, and pulled out his cock. I moaned as I saw his massive length peek out over the table, the head glossy with precum.

I moved over to him, pulling my underwear to the side and thanking God for the slit in my dress that made this all easier. I sunk down on him. Finally, some relief. I situated myself on him, knowing it would drive him insane.

"I swear to God Mon Amor," he growled in my ear. "You move like that one more time and I will fill you to bursting and that is a promise. I've been so hard all day long with those little stunts you pulled."

I decided to test this theory. I gyrated my hips. With one mighty pulse of his cock, and a groan from Timothée he began pumping and pumping, and pumping cum into me.

"So much," I shuddered.

"Still more," he whimpered, his voice an octave higher. His cock was twitching inside me, and I was so close to my own orgasm it hurt.

"Can I bring you the check?" The waiter asked. Timothée was lost to the world. I felt cum dripping out of me as I spoke with the waiter.

"This is so hot," he whined. "We need to go home."

"He's coming with our check," I said.

"Fuck that," Timothée said and threw some bills on the table, I'm sure he'd tipped generously. We were running out the restaurant, cum dripping down my thighs. Finally, we were in the car.

"Put these on now," he ordered, tossing me an odd looking pair of underwear. He didn't sound in the mood for questions so I didn't ask them. I put them on, he grabbed something from the dash. Timothée hit a button and they began to vibrate.

"Ahhhh," I moaned.

"You're so fucking naughty," he snapped. "You know you deserve this."

He turned up the power and I was writhing. With another level I came undone, wetting the underwear with my release.

"Timothée," I mewled.

"Uh, uh," he snapped, and turned it up further. "You take what I give you!"

"Y-yes," I cried. I came again before we got home, and finally, he turned it off.

"Timmy, I don't know if I can walk," I whimpered. He carried me in bridal style. We we finally got to the bedroom he put me down. He went to take off my underwear.

"You've completely drenched them. My cum is all mixed together with your slick in these," he said, biting his lip with arousal.

"Will you fuck me now, please?" I begged. "I want something in me, I don't wanna come in underwear."

"You think teases get what they want?" He demanded. Then he was diving into my cunt. I screamed. His fingers tweaked my nipples and grabbed handfuls of my tits.

"You're gonna make me come again," I said tears rolling down my face. "It's too much Timmy."

He slapped my thigh before kneading the skin there.

"Don't be ungrateful," he snapped.

"I'm sorry," I said, tears falling. He seemed to take some pity on me then as he sucked my clit into his mouth. He knew what this did to me. I arched upward calling his name as I came undone in his mouth.

Before I knew what was happening next, Timothée's cock was buried inside me.

"We're fucking all night," he said darkly, before beginning to thrust.