Barely Teaching

Warnings - smut, talk of masturbation, use of daddy. Bondage, nakedness, dirty talk, dom and sub.

"Look at my desperate girl," Timothée smiled, dropping his bag.

"Ready for dinner?" I asked. I was naked, with my legs spread, laying on the dinner table.

"You're being a very bad girl," he growled. "Clothes are required at the dinner table."

"I don't wanna be a good girl, I want to be a bad girl for daddy," I said, shaking my hair from my face, and waving my hips.

Timothée walked towards me slowly. He unbuttoned his sleeves, pushing them up roughly. He pulled out a chair, and sat at the head of the table, feet away from where I wanted him.

"You are going to be punished," he told me.

"Oh, scary," I smirked.

"I'm not going to touch you where you want me to, darling," Timothée smiled devilishly.

"What!" I squealed in indignation. Usually, my punishments involved overstimulation, spankings, and things like that. This was new.

"You also, may not touch yourself," he explained.

"Timmy, what the Hell," I snapped. He stood up abruptly, anger written in his face. He whipped his belt out of its loops and marched to where I was. He roughly pushed me down on the table. He wrenched my arms up, and he was putting the belt around my wrists. He tightened it so I couldn't move my arms.

"Tim," I whined.

"That's what happens when you talk back," he snarled.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked. He placed a finger on my neck, and ran it all the way down to my waist as he walked. I had hoped the finger would go down to my heat, but it travelled down my thigh, to my knee, and ended at my foot.

"I'm going to tease you, and talk to you, and you're going to come," he said, a wide smile on his face.

"Oh," I gasped at the idea.

"If you come, like a good girl, I'll give you my cock," he promised. I sighed in relief.

"What do you say?" He asked.

"Thank you daddy."

He started by gently caressing my hips, drawing circles with his fingers. I couldn't believe just this touch alone was lighting a fire in me. I was so addicted to him it was insane.

"My girl, I adore you, but you sure do make me think some disgusting thoughts," he chuckled. He ran his hands up so that he was massaging behind my knees.

"I've never been in a relationship that has me getting hard at work, when I think about you. Sometimes, I have to go to my trailer and deal with myself before I can continue," he told me. He moved his hands up so that he was drawing designs on my throat. I tilted my head back so he had better access. I was rolling my hips as I basked in his attention.

He leaned down and traced my belly button with his tongue. I moaned, my soaked heat tingling.

"You're such a dirty girl," he murmured into my skin.

"For you," I sighed. He leaned up further, and traced my lips with his tongue, never kissing me, while his hands ran up and down my sides.

"I can't believe I'm close " I gasped, still rotating my hips as if he was inside me.

"Of course you are, you're addicted to me," he said, breath ghosting over me.

"I am addicted Daddy," I answered obediently.

"You're my whore aren't you?" He asked, and his fingers moved up to massage my scalp.

"I'm your whore," I whined.

"You love my cum don't you?"

"I can't get enough, I could live off your cum alone," I whimpered, speeding the rotation of my hips as I felt my orgasm build.

"I don't even have to fuck you, and you come undone for me. Don't you my slut." He cooed, and took my ear lobe into his mouth. He sucked it and suddenly my orgasm was washing over me.

"Timothée!" I screamed louder than I ever had, pleasure coursing through my veins.

"Good girl," Timothée said, as he moved so he could slam his cock into me.