Deaf

Warnings - needy Timmy, deaf reader, smut, unprotected sex

"Can you sit on my cock?" He signed. I'd noticed him twitching and knee jiggling. The question was bound to come soon.

"I think you use sign language in ways no one else has," I signed with a silent laugh.

When Timothée had first seen me, he'd approached me immediately. There was a spark right away. We he had found out I was non verbal, and deaf, he said he wouldn't allow himself to ask me out until he got good at signing. He was a quick study, and two weeks later we were in a restaurant, and he was only stumbling a little. Thankfully, I could also read mouthes a bit.

We'd been together ever since. I'd never had someone who treated me so kindly. I'd also never met someone so horny. He wanted me all the time, and I was happy to oblige.

He was taking off his pants and sliding them down. His cock popped out and slapped his still clothed chest. I saw a glob of precum on his shirt. I took off my skirt and settled down on his cock, wiggling to make sure he was sheathed all the way.

He head flew back, with his mouth open and eyes squeezed shut.

"I wish you could hear the sounds I make for you. You're fucking amazing," he signed to me. I didn't mind being deaf most of the time, but I did wish I could hear that. I had no reference for how he'd sound, but I'm sure it was amazing.

In answer I began to ride him hard. His mouth kept opening, and his eyes widened and then squeezed shut. I knew now these signs meant he was enjoying himself immensely, I anchored my hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat as I bounced.

"I love you," I signed.

"I love you too," he signed shakily. His hands slid up my shirt and felt no bra. He bit his lip. He took off my shirt, and moved forward to suck on my nipples. I grabbed onto his hair to keep him there. I loved an attention on my breasts. His long fingers were squeezing my hips. I felt the vibrations of the needy sounds he was making as he sucked on me. Inside me I could feel the steady pulsing of his cock. I tied myself to these things, revealing in the proof of how he felt. I didn't need sound to know the affect I had on him.

He went to the other tit and I arched forward. His tongue teased my nipple delicately. He reached up and gave my hair a gentle tug, our signal that he was going to cum. I pulled his hair back, because I was close too. With a thumbs up at my message he lifted his hips upward and began to shoot inside me. My walls gripped him as I fell into an orgasm that washed me with pleasure and warmth.

He hugged me to him, not letting me go.