Roadtrip

A/N - DO NOT TRY THIS. I know it's hot but road head is dangerous. Please drive carefully.

Warnings - smut, unprotected sex, road head, sex in a car, handjob.

"So I've got the snacks, I made a playlist, I got some audio books, pillows, blankets, and you put the luggage in the back," I said, checking things off my list.

"You think of everything Mon Amor," Timothée said, kissing the top of my head.

"Well I'm just super excited, I've always wanted to go on a road trip with a partner!" I said, giddy with excitement. Timothée and I were going on a much needed vacation. We could have flown from New York to Canada, but when Timmy had floated the idea of a road trip to me, I'd been delighted. I loved spending time with him, and listening to him talk, and sing, and make dumb jokes. This was perfect for me.

"Gosh, you're so adorable," he said, leaning down to kiss me.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked as he stole a couple more kisses. He nodded and we headed out to the car.

We sang some of our favorite songs, before we decided to play some road games. I won the memory challenge "what would you bring on a road trip" game. He kept forgetting Q was for Quesadilla. We stopped for a bathroom break around hour four, and got some food from a drive through. The next two hours were filled with conversation. I loved hearing him talk, and his opinions on things, and his stories. I must have fallen asleep at some point because I woke up with a jolt, and the sky was dark.

"Fuck, Tim I'm sorry, I fell asleep," I said.

"It's alright baby, you got up way earlier than me to get everything ready," he supplied.

"You were probably lonely," I said, genuinely feeling bad, I hated to drive when I didn't have some form of entertainment.

"Nah, I played the alphabet road signs game and turned on the radio," he smiled, he was always so kind about everything.

"Maybe I can make it up to you," I said, as I noticed no cars were on the road. I reached over to put my hand on his thigh. He jumped a bit as I moved it higher.

"Mon Amor, what are you doing?" He asked carefully.

"Apologizing," I said, as my hands went into his sweat pants. He was soft now, but I could change that. I began to palm him over his boxers, making him feel good as I squeezed his length.

"B-baby, isn't this a little d-dangerous," he stuttered.

"Tell me to stop then," I said, pausing my movements. He didn't utter a word, his dark eyes trained on the road. I pulled his half hard length out of his boxers and he hissed as the cold air touched it. I relished the feel of the velvety hardness of his cock. Soon he was upright, and precum was building on his tip.

"Uhhhh," he moaned as I stroked him. I swiped my thumb over his head.

"Fuck," he said, arching up into my hand. It was a wonderfully dirty sight, seeing him try to hold the steering wheel as I worked him. His dick hard and waiting, dripping precum all over. I licked my lips.

"I swear baby, if you make me pull over this damn car," he swore.

"Is that a challenge?" I asked. Before he had time to answer I dove down to take him into my mouth.

"Holy Fuck!" He cried, and I felt the car swerve ever so slightly. I was gagging on his length, enjoying his pants and whines. Suddenly the car was stopped, and I popped off him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Timothée said, pulling his pants down further. He grabbed my arm and I knew what he wanted. I pulled off my pants and moved to the drivers seat. I sunk down on him with a moan of my own. He had his head thrown back.

"Yesssss," he groaned, as I lifted myself up, so I could ride him.

"You are so hot, fucking hell," he said as he watched himself disappear inside me.

"How'd I get so lucky?" He panted as I continued to ride him.

"Fuck, Timothée, you fill me so well. Ah, right there!" I praised him. "So good!"

"I think I'm close," he heaved as I felt him twitch inside me.

"Touch me," I begged, and he knew what I wanted. He reached down to fondle my clit as I continued to slam down on him. The windows were fogging up as I bounced on him.

"I'm gonna cum, fuck, you're going to make me cum," Timothée cried out, and then he was cumming. He was moaning my name as he emptied himself into me. His moans got me so worked up that suddenly I was coming too. I grabbed his shoulders as I rode out my orgasm on his pulsing cock.

"Holy shit," Timothée said as he came down.

"I'm never getting rid of you," he promised.

"Sounds good to me," I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.