Zoom

Warnings - teasing, nudes, eating someone out while on a call, oral (female receiving), rough sex, unprotected sex, slapping ass, biting, choking, spitting in mouth, asking to be slapped, spitting on pussy, mentions of masturbation, squirting

She was driving me insane. Pictures of her breasts, dirty texts, her wet pussy. I had been hard in every meeting I'd been in. I'd jacked off into the toilets after every one and she still managed to make me hard on my drive home. I was gritting my teeth, driving erratically.

When I got home I heard her talking to someone. She worked from home the lucky girl. I tore off all my clothes. I wasn't about to waste any time.

"Mon Amor," I called.

"I'm on a Zoom call babe," I said, but I heard the smirk on her voice. She knew she was making me wait. Well, that wouldn't be the case. I got on my hands and knees and crawled to her.

I tore down her tiny lose shorts. She squirmed when I blew air onto her cunt.

"I-I see what you mean," she stuttered, already worked up. I spat onto her pussy and I heard a low whine from her.

"Hold on one second," she said sweetly.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked me.

"You've teased me all day," I snapped.

"Yeah well, I have to work for twenty more minutes," she said.

"That's fine, go to work," I smirked. She turned it back on and began to talk. I grabbed her hips violently and I began to feast.

"I-, holy, f-fuck," I heard her say. She was apologizing for her language.

I loved her pussy, it tasted so delicious. I was happily slithered my tongue into her entrance. She was trying valiantly to stay on task.

"Are you feeling okay y/n," asked her boss.

"I'm fine. My fiancée came home so I was a little distracted for a second. I'm fine now," she lied.

I loved being called her fiancée. I strengthened my attack. I was devouring her juices happily. I moved my head to create friction.

"I, mmmfff, huh, fu," she couldn't form words as I sucked her clit into her mouth. I suckled at the bundle of nerves obsessively. She came apart, and my face was coated. She'd squirted all over me. She did this sometimes and it always made me feel like the proudest man on earth.

"You seem overwhelmed, and it's near closing. We can just end early," her boss said.

"Thank you," she said, and slammed her laptop.

"Guess who squirted," Timothée sang.

"Fuck me you horrible, evil boy," she said. I picked her up and threw her on the couch. She took off her top and bra.

"I'm going to fuck you so rough," I growled.

"Give it to me," she smirked. I grabbed her throat, and spat into her mouth. She gratefully took it. I was entering her and pumping my cock inside her.

"Mmm, Timmy," she moaned happily.

"I want to destroy you, because you destroyed me all day," I snarled. I felt animalistic as I thrusted into her. I smacked her ass hard and she whined. She was so wet and I adored it.

"Timothée, I want it, hurt me, slap me," she begged.

"I don't want to hurt you that bad," I said, slowing.

"Then bite me, something," she pleaded. I bent down and bit her neck. She came, squeezing my cock deliciously.

"I'm gonna fill you," I said, and I shot my load into her. I fucked my cum into her before I softened.

"Oh, that was so good," she sighed happily.