Wake Her Up

Info - waking someone up with oral, previous consent, humping the bed, cumming from giving oral

I wanted her so bad. My cock was twitching and leaking. I wanted to have her sweet pussy. She'd given me permission but I'd never done it. I shuddered, know this feeling wouldn't go away soon. I was so hard.

"Um, y/n," I shoved her arm. I felt needy and desperate. I carefully pulled down her underwear. She was actually wearing my boxers and it made me more wet.

"You're glistening Mon amour," I whispered into the air. I gave a lap. She bolted up.

"Mmm, Timmy, so good," she slurred and fell back into sleep. I stuffed my face back into her pussy. I sucked desperately. She slowly woke up groggily. All she could do was whine. She laid her hand on my head not tangling in my hair.

"I love your cunt," I moaned into her.

"Timothée!" She squealed and she was truly awake now. She panted as she gyrated her hips to hump my mouth. I loved how easily she got needy for me. My nose drove into her clit as I slurped at her pussy.

"Mmmm you woke me up with oral, I like that," she sighed. Her love for that made me have to hump the bed for pleasure.

"Oh Timmy, ever since I gave you permission I've been waiting for this," she said sucking in a breath.

"Mmmmmm," I whined into her cunt.

"I'm so close Timothée, so damn close to coming on your fucking face," she whimpered and writhed. I grabbed at her hips and rutted harder.

"I'm coming!" She screamed and her thighs clamped on my head. My tongue was squeezed by her walls.

I couldn't help the cum that exploded from my cock. I felt embarrassed but it felt so good.

"Y/n, um, I-I came when you did," I said worriedly.

"That's so hot," she said and bit her lip. Fuck, she was made for me.